Wednesday 12 December 2018

The Profundity of Affirmations ~ Your Communication with Creation& Harmonization of YOU

There are living essence of love within the fields in which we are, in which we exist within, in which is within us each. How may we expand, explore, and express the vibration of such perfection? 

There is a profound truth that purity of intent, purity of joy of self, purity of love simply to love and feel love and offer love; affirmations work!
For those that so desire;
A profound high vibrational affirmation of multi-dimensional perspectives;
'I AM THAT I AM.
I AM the sacred geometry of Love.
I AM the sacred light of Love.
I AM the sacred pulse of Love.
I AM the sacred sound of Love.
I AM the sacred essence of God.
I AM the sacred perfection of God.
I AM the Sacred essence of LOVE.
I AM the Sacred perfection of LOVE.
I AM pristine and pure, clear, joyful, aware, aligned, and harmonized with Source.
I am the blessing and sacred gesture of Source Creator,
THIS IS ME. I AM THIS and so much more.
THIS IS MY PATH.
THIS IS ME AS LOVE and so much more.
I AM THE sacred Geometry of LOVE.
I AM LOVE.
And so it is.'

Why are affirmations so powerful? There is an essence spark of Divine intelligence within you that knows you are co-creating with you. The Source of you, the Divine of you, the Angelic of you, the Stars of you, the love of you. You entangling and quantumly threading with you.......how big and grand you are dear ones, reach up, reach out, this is you!



Blessings and graceful joy,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment