Tuesday 2 January 2024

NEW YEAR - The Momentum of NEW CHOICE - Looking forward - MOVE, CHANGE & Lovingly ACT @ 5D

 


Joanna

Unity and divinity 
Share feedback to youtube about the blatant discrimination, follow the money of who is paying for the coding of shadow-banning, and why?
Why are they keeping divine healers and leaders in suppression?
Who is paying it and why?
That is domination, and deep healing needed



Put down the sticks and liberate into oneness Honour of loving all, accepting all, and staying in your own lane
Shifts of Looking Forward ~ 5D Everything 1 person does, how they live, affects the all; * truth is everything * truth builds trust, empowerment, inspiration, * deceit causes in-fighting, lack of safety, and disempowerment 

~~ I will not fight for what I have already earned
~~ I will not fight nor compete for what is uncomparable - none can copy being a conduit


All will sit in their karma and disease and sickness, and darkness and the money and work they have stolen and see what outcome will be - I will not fight for what is already my own inspiration and as light is it will return - 

What is mine will be that of return - for it is 
I have the only word on My LIFE 

That is consciousness and God - it will not be controlled, handled and dominated - learn and change, evolve and own your wounding - or watch it all fall - and you will have to face your own choice to destroy what is you 


* PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS IS everything to building community Leaders will be all tested to begin anew Conduits don't compete - spiritualists don't compete Kings don't compete True leaders don't compete Higher vibrational leaders include 2 yrs too late - the damaging tormenting treatment - any apology means nothing No proposal from the same people that did all they could to break my life, sell me to the devil, and sell my soul to get power, title - is this joke I will not sell my life and soul, spirit I will not be get married - I deserve my divorce Liars and thieves - the imbalanced sacrificial souls survive off of sexual orgies life force taking, raping and then culminate sick bodies because there is no sacredness - the lands, homes, become breaking, chaotic and stupid for that is the energy - all care about money and power - stupidity Wasting of the monies on the spell work - keep doing your magic on my images and I become more beautiful, I choose and speak life over my consciousness - same message - but not getting it, not not living in truth = stupidity and thieving = when it returns and doing nothing to change heal, move on = stupidity All is valid - call your life where you are at When you take from someone steal, thieve, rape - returns The past will not return and I will not allow you in - damage was immense - keep your spell work and researching to see if all your hate and jealousy is working - keep the watching and doing nothing with the God within - Makes no sense - we are not equal we are not friends - You are forgiven - I did not break your life - you did! Keep waiting to see if the spell work works - stupidity and unnecessary Sit in your karma Pre-meditated murder is criminal Spending over 6 yrs intending to break, derail, delay, block, force suppression into darkness and devil subjugation to go the devil - is criminal I don't want your offer of late half pure less than genuine fake ness - All monies will be returned to the vibration that is was inspired from, in Conduits cannot be copied - the work will not sell nor grow - because it is not in the hands of who inspired it PERIOD Creational reality - time to grow up Honour of all life Empower, inspire, ignite new change that is uplifting, and inclusive #5D new earth Peace is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1_T8... When none concern themselves about you ~ they are a liability of the all The power over others will bring harm, destruction to the all - energy is everything - be of good will and peace for all and see how the swift change will 
become 



#5Dlife
#5Dlove

#youtubecorruption 
#governmentcorruption 

Suppressing of truth tellers, suppressing of healers, and light workers while the world leaders elitists steal, rape, trafficking, and configure new programs of fear, domination, and imbalanced sick, diseased thieving of selfishness and unhealed blatant operations - is it time to heal now?
Blessings and peace for all humanity Joanna Healing trauma, abuse, black magic, and corruption NEW TRIBE OFFERING! *** To Contact me; JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com
*** To Donate use; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss


More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; DONATI0NS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED - PAYPAL = PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss Accept all - all is God


DONATI0NS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED 
- PAYPAL = PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss


And so it is Blessings and grace Joanna JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com  


GIFTS
#5D God is infinite in the loving grace of getting up - honouring the lessons, and being great - More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; DONATI0NS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED - PAYPAL = PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com

Joanna’s Heavenly Ascension Offerings

 

Private & Group, Corporate, Global Healing, 

Activation Sessions 

 

·       90min sessions $200USD

·       4X45min sessions $500USD

·       Creative Consulting Sessions for 5D alignment, on any and all levels of human-spirit potential and co-creation, celestial, alien, cosmic, galactic integration 

·       Christ Consciousness, Multi-verse unity, DNA activations, Christic healing & angelic sounds, light language art and sounds, guidance and heavenly guided direction ©

 

Paypal first with comment in the comment field of session, I will then email with dates, times, suggestions or email for price on consulting

JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com

 

Donations and payments for sessions ~ 

Paypal à paypal.me/JoannaLRoss



EVERYONE HAS A GENERATIONAL CURSE, HEX AND BELEIF TO BREAK - WHAT IS YOURS! WHAT BOTHERS YOU MOST OF YOUR PAST LINEAGES THAT STIFLES AND SUPPRESSES YOUR INNER REALM OF BEAUTY

I am that I am
I am Joanna
God made me this way, blessed me this way 
I cannot be copied nor taken from of my essence 
I offer it freely and with passion of the new earth 
All are accountable - PERIOD!

©


Heal your wounds, so they do not become another's ~ all are accountable and there will be change - embrace it




Be a loving positive part of change - allow your story be your success! 
#ascensionbooks #ascensionhealing #ascensionclasses #5dleadership #5Dcreators 
#healingDivinefeminine #healingourchildren 

Blessings and light
Joanna
©

Donations are loved and honoured - THANK YOU EMAIL me for a limited space for this offer! *** To Contact me; JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com *** To Donate use; PayPal link here; https://paypal.me/JoannaLRoss

Paypal à paypal.me/JoannaLRoss




or private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com

#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights
#personalitydisorders
 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment