Tuesday 19 March 2024

Creational Genius - our Most Important Deliverance & Gift #5D Creative & Unicorn Imprint #5Dmusic

 To get any day uplifted

Turn it loud Send love to the universe Dance and know The never before created is within you You are the only one of you Like any great creation, you are a craft of God The divine is sending you inspirations to remind you All before you is only reminders You are the song never written and never before attempted

Be this Be of this Be of IT God, Source, the divine is the elegance swaying you into new Awaiting rebirth and exaltation The instrument of god, New stories, New possibilities New horizons I will swim within your realm of awe I will drench of thee I will be the never before seen, known as you know of me I am the song unsung and I am the story never - ending I am the craft of you I am the wine of you I am the beseeching of you I am the new of you thank you of Oh Holiness within my breath Sacredness be done again May the lands reap new seeds of divine song Joy oh bringeth joy again again from the stars and heavens and from the oceans deep

© WE sing of thee a new day within the drenching of your greatness of me I am the new because of thee and when nothing was before me You Made of Me and when nothing was given to me You offered of Me © I will swim within your realm of awe I will go where you shall take me I will know none shall rape me I will die unto new births a million times I am the breath of new breath I am the song unsung and touching all sacred star seeds of healing joy Deep within I am your craft I am your drenching of the new dawn left unto me ©




There is nothing more important in life as a soul than living in creative freedom - arise 
CREATE dear heavenly child - you are spirit always in motion through all times and realms 

CREATE 
I am anew Thank you Holy Spirit I am of you You are of me We are One ~ ~~ Joanna © 19March2024 Xanadu ~ RUSH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2byjJ...
One of the best songs ever written and composed - never to be made again - Put it on CC and see the glaring beauty of divine writing Creative Genius is that of simply being authentic And so it is #RUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment