Saturday 23 March 2024

Corruption Exposed - it goes deep & wide - NEVER FEAR SPEAKING TRUTH - GOD IS Humanity deserves better leaders

 

CREATIONAL REALITY IS SHOWING YOU 

CORRUPTION IS NOW BEING PULLED OUT FOR YOU TO RE-ALIGN AND ALTER COURSE 

UNIFIED HARMONIC EARTH IS BASED ON FAIRNESS, BALANCE, HARMONICS OF LOVE AND UNITY, ONENESS - NOT ERASING ALL LIFE BUT THE TOP 5%


If you see and behave in life as a 'game & winning, competing' 

Know this - none from the past #calgary. to this day have given nothing - but they took, stole, made a ton of money off of my life - and exploiting it, bidding, sacrificing on it and all the ugly disgusting corruption of a divine healing feminine meant to bring humanity wisdoms, higher truth and soothing into the 5D 

1 DF healer, author, light worker and the corruption, the discrimination, and damage done to 1 soul - how many officials, how many people and fake people, businesses and what monies they partied on while I sat in prayer and homeless - they have 0 care and will sacrifice their children if they could 

You know that there will always be a turning of the wheel - you cannot evolve in such mentality and Creation will assure the wheel will turn so that you return to what has always been important --- > soul, spirit, connection, relationship


Life is about 'winning, nor competing' If you live life to hop from most stable, doing right, legacy & money chaser, clout chaser, moving to those that have it right, those that get paid to recruit the successful ones, the ones with great ideas, talent agency turn underground masonic to scour off of the life, purity of offerings of those that truly do the work of inner healing, inner alignment and care only about what is Source driven, community and collective service 

 ~ Karma is and it will bring down every person that did all they could and the people they damned in getting to the top - you have to sit within the deeds you have chosen to treat people like dirt for those that appear well-off, coven like mess and reliance, co-dependence mess and the lazy doing nothing, while 1 or 2 people do all the work - it is a mess - and all chose their place 

 * if you treat people as a bank machine, that will return 
 * if you treat people for their light, energy, ideas, and so on - there will be the same returned to you - stalking, spying, taking

 * if you seek only those with money, so called stability - you will find a ill-health issue within it so that you stop and think----> is your health worth deceit, money chasing, selling your soul, and what integrity means, following your heart The souls ascension is very easy 


 * do what you are joyful and follow your heart 

 * be honest and follow your heart 
* disgusting human behaviour will be called out - 

* discern the energy before you - and know there are those truly mean no good but to take, steal, copy, siphon 

* Your soul operates in a very simple way - guidance with the higher self will always guide you to health, love, peace, joy of creating - it is that simple 

* when you live in payment to be with others and they you - it is a pimping business and there is nothing spiritually nor soulfully aligned and therefore the intentions, energy will manifest itself in the body, worth, job, work, lack of success - all is energy and not that we are entering into 5D - it will be seen, felt and known 

* who are you - what do you exist within - what exists within you 

 * when you mess with deceit, manipulation, games of thieving, taking, doppelgänger, spell work - you will ruin your life that is not how the spirit, soul guide you 

- it is against your true self, your true nature - None have any right to any ounce of what I created, made, inspired through God All I have done is from the alignment with my higher self and none will claim that Why my ancestors and guides, legions will take down any and all that have my name in their mouth of such 

 There is divine alignment and divine birthing for humanity 

 There is divine seed and I am IT And none had an ounce to speak on ITS behalf for they had 0 clue None will come in and take, make like, pretend they are all of integrity - and have 0 clue of any level of who they are and will be sensed before you even step near me - why my ancestors will take down, shake down None have an ounce of say, or right to take an ounce and they did - they stole, raped, voiced, and pretended that they were an agent, speaker, authority or handler - they had 0 

 * I am always have been of sound mind, body, and none have the right to falsify documents and photoshop, take what is not theirs is criminal theft, fraud, and utter ripping the rug from someone that has been 100% truth, honour, devotion for all creation and how I operate is aligned 

These people deserve to live in criminality jail - they have torn so many families and lives apart - 
Grow up DM and get right 


- others are not I AM A SEER, KNOWER, MESSENGER - I WILL SPEAK TRUTH - YOU FORCED YOUR WAY INTO MY LANE AND STOLE, RAPED EVERY OUNCE OF MY LIFE WITH 0 REGARD FOR THE DAMAGE DONE 

- I WILL CALL IT - HOW DARE YOU TREAT A MASTER, DF HEALER THAT THIS PLANET NEEDS - SELF DESTRUCT ALL YOU WANT - BUT NOT ALL WANT TO SELF DESTRUCT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_lY... ENTITLEMENT is for those that are aligned and inspired - someone that lies, deceives, manipulates, sneaks, shakes, slides in at the moment god blesses - has 0 right - they have 0 right - get your own life, get your own ideas, get your own gifts and align rather than living in laziness off of the blood of others  - -- - ITs called BLOOD MONEY - you had 0 to do with my work - none from #calgary have an ounce of giving to me, but taking, lying, stealing, copying, energy harvesting - none from the coven cult false church ERP #corruption of Calgary - none have an ounce 


* ALL I HAVE CREATED IS PURELY ALIGNED WITH SOURCE, GOD FOR ALL OF HUMANITY - MY LIFE WAS SIPHONED ON EVERY LEVEL AND DAILY ATTACKS TO KEEP ME FROM BEING ME, SPEAKING, HONOURING WORK * YOU WILL NOT COVER UP THE 8 YRS AND ALL MY LIFE WITHHOLDING THE FILES, TRUTH, GROUPS #HUMANTESTING, OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS ACTS - #YOUTUBEPILFERRING #YOUTUBECORRUPTION #ELITISM YOU STOLE YOU ARE THE CRIMINALS AND CONS WHY WAS I LEFT FOR DEAD AND THEN ANY THINKING THEY HAVE AN OUNCE OF SAY IN MY LIFE I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN COURT AND I WILL PERSECUTE AS WAS DONE TO ME ON EVERY LEVEL INNOCENCE DESERVES MORE BETTER HIGHER * they hop from person to person, scouting out who has what and what they can attain from others - 


* there were many for over 7yrs making a ton of money off of my work, content, words, ideas, and I was homeless and literally on my own in every way - look back on 7yrs of phone records - 0 connection, 0 contact 

How is it all in the corrupt community are living off of me, and all use my money to target and try to take me out - and I live in struggling - 


NONE FUCKING HANDLE me - you will be seen for the corrupt ugly soul that you are - 

HEAL YOUR WOUNDS 

I will be standing on my own - I owe you nothing - you owe me my life - and the wasting of it 

GOD WILL be your maker - 

* none have been in my space - none gave an ounce - but hellish torment with spell work to try and make me look like #wendywilliams and any other DF that has truth to speak and gets targeted by warped, unhealed DM that seek to only take and 'handle' GO HEAL DM - you are owed not 1 penny - which is what nothing was given to me - skimming off the top when I received nothing of any contract - there were no contracts * 0 contracts, why would there be when I am higher intelligence and stability than any clouting they are owed anything -or have a part in anything - * 0 signatures - - no contracts, no policies, no nothing - no discussions, no partnerships, no nothing - none have contributed positively in my life - it has been abuse, targeting, tormenting of the spell work, manipulation so that a group could have my light, and tease, target, steal from me while I receive 0


* Enslavement trafficking masonic #corruption I WILL SUE EACH AND EVERY ONE FOR SUCH EXPLOITATION, DISCRIMINATION, FOR 6YRS 0 GROWTH 

~~~~~ I WILL SUE EVERY PERSON INVOLVED 50+ PEOPLE #CORRUPTIONGROUPS #CORRUPTMASONIC #TRAFFICKING 

Corrupt Communities Being Exposed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l64z5... Superficial means nothing - GET RIGHT with your soul What drives you and why What do you think makes you who you are - is not does not What you think makes you important - does not is not GET RIGHT


©

#lawyers bankers, real estate, judges, policing - is this a safe space to create and be your best - as long as you are ok being 'handled'

ANY person that does witchcraft, voodoo, spell work, additives to make you docile and numb, dumb to go along with being a slave so they can take, steal, thieve, and harvest off of your life light energy - is trafficking and criminal - occult crime 


* While you keep everyone under your thumb - when you have 0 right - none will HANDLE ME 



©

If you do not want your so called reputation dishonoured - perhaps act and live in honour - it is not rocket science and you have the degrees?

So many lessons God and Source is showing all of you and your judgments, thoughts, projections, hate to 1 DF - and who is the intelligent one? 

You hide your entire life - who is the intelligent one? while I sit homeless and struggling on the spell work and sick schemes to take me down 

- you will not take me assholes - what has God shown you -=



I AM A HEALER and I will be offered to the entire planet - not to be sacrificed to a warped disgusting group of unhealed corrupt DM that are destroying our entire planet -#esptein

Karma is being brought to each and every one - I am just getting started -

we deserve to walk in peace - who they hell are you to tell me I cannot walk in peace and heal


Nothing has been signed but divorce papers - my signature has been on nothing involved with anything outside of divorce - all that speak of me do not know me they have never even been around me - they are liars and thieves and corrupt - they know nothing of me


I am alone 90% of the time - none know me

Look up my phone records, look at my gas receipts, look up my receipts and then do a financial audit on this entire sick, toxic, corrupt community - do a financial audit and you will find much - 50+ getting paid - who is the payor - ????? who do they belong to?




* DISCRIMINATI0N, CORRUPTION, ALL OFFICIALS - I WILL SUE EVERY ONE INVOLVED HOW DARE YOU DETERMINE THE VALUE OF MY LIFE AS IF I WAS EXPENDABLE

The only way out is truth

they steal, take, and call what is your theirs and claim access entitlement on your life because you are a DF or light worker, or wanting to think you in need of 'handling'

Life on earth is not to be pimped - low vibrational degrading corrupt warped beings that simply refuse to heal and see, face their shadow and wounding - so all others suffer?

Arrogance ignorance -

all is healable - and you all wasted 15= yrs of my life in lies and stupidity

God said what God said

all choose their fate




I DETERMINE MY WORTH - STAND BEFORE ME - ASSHOLES #CORRUPTOFFICIALS IN #CALGARY CORRUPT OFFICIALS AT EVERY LEVEL AND THIS IS A SAFE PLACE FOR CHILDREN - I WILL SPEAK TO ALL PAPERS, ALL NEWS CHANNELS UNTIL I GET JUSTICE 


WHO is the crazy one now - 50+ gangs, groups to try and stop, kill, take, steal, harm, 1 healer that devotes to helping animals, all life 

Courage is living in your truth Hide nothing Be truthful


GET RIGHT and heal - God is within God is simple and it is always within Blessings and light

Joanna More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss



DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss



or private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com

#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#higherself
#yoursoul
#soulsdestiny
#celestialteams
#lightships
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#5Dmusic
#soulmates
#twinflame
#lightbody
#lightbodyactivations

#starcrossedlovers
#5Dintelligence
#Intelligentdesign
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights
#personalitydisorders
#creativegenius
#crystalchildren
#indigochildren
#healingourchildren
#hybridchildren  ©

PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss

No comments:

Post a Comment