Saturday 10 February 2024

NEW HUMAN RIGHTS - WE SIMPLY SPEAK IT NOW #5D ARISE FREE HUMANITY

 TRUTH

HUMAN RIGHTS #5D What respect do you hold for life, DF, all others than 5% elite - white DM? I have been on my own for over 7 yrs, literally - none have been in my life as a partner or boyfriend 

How immature and how damaging is the unhealed DM and dogmatic harm done on such fear- based, dominating and masonic, satanic ritualistic back fire of 8 yrs of magic and rituals to control - all was so unnecessary and so many people damaged and losses, due to the not knowing of universal laws, not knowing of energy, and soul blueprints, and how God, Source, your own soul manifests your divine honour and service to re-integrate your whole-ness


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54jtzuJ9G9k
I have devoted to closing out a benign disgusting disrespecting abuse of power, energy, money, time, and illusions created while I strove to 'get my human rights and divorce' and the groupies, the sects, the illusions, and wants, needs of those I have 0 contact with, 0 connection with, 0 play or engagement with but they have done everything in their power to control, dominate, say, tell, and direct my life in which these people have 0 say on my life, being a fully grown independent woman, of her divine honour, 0 have say, right on my life

- never did, never will and they gathered in groups, with a lot of money, a lot of very important people and monies, titles, to make forcing, making moves to control narrative and outcome to the most disgusting levels of dominance and abuse of power, abuse of information, and abuse of finances on divine feminine and none will 'get' and none will 'understand' the psychological abuse, financial abuse, abuse of my work, my systems I have created with God, with all my teams, and none not 1 person has done 1 stitch to open my platforms - what legal right does any have to control my life or my work? - none have ever had say, handling of my life ever - none ever will 

- there has been nothing but abuse on my life and Spirit, God, the angelics have shown all involved to stop and leave me be - none will own me, none will ever 'get' me nor take me into covens, masonic warlock groups, nor false elite groups that have 0 clue of the divine plan and Gods honour for all life and yet all do spend, falsify, corruptions of every kind to 'rid, and erase me' for their selfish plans

* I have had 0 calls, texts with any that I would call 'partner' - why - because they are for the most part unhealed and I would choose who, what, when, how 

- and none that act, behave, degrade life and Gods light, offering in the way that I have been forced into homelessness for the sick misogynistic games of control, harm, dominance * there is nothing there - with anyone - the soulmate I choose is not on this planet - I will wait until ascension and then be with whom I wish AND 0 HAVE AN OUNCE OF SAY ON MY LIFE LIGHT ENERGY * I DO NOT LIKE, NOR LOVE ANY OF THE PAST - DIVORCE IS DIVORCE AND AS ALL CAN SEE - ABUSE IS ABUSE * HOW MUCH MONIES WERE PAID TO KEEP ME BOUND? ILLEGALLY BOUND - * HOW MUCH HAS BEEN LOST ON MY WORK, MY CLIENTS, MY VIEWERSHIP, THOSE I AM ABLE TO HELP DUE TO SICK TOXIC ILLEGAL SHADOWBANNING - ALL WILL RECEIVE KARMA FOR THIS DIVNIE DISCRIMINATION
* they sold every ounce of my life, my wisdoms, my ideas, claimed my life as their misaligned doppleganger, and false narratives trying to erase my life and make it theirs while selling my financial information, invading my platforms, messing in my platforms, corrupt and illegal technology stalking and suffocating all life to take, steal, call me their life and while I sit homeless and spending 
MY LOSSES AND INSTABILITY PAIN, SUFFERING
* PTSD from years of spell work, blockages, suppressing and breaking every human rights laws, spiritual laws
* $50k in legal fees to fight for my life - none gave an ounce 
* all my business for 8 yrs have been suppressed, blocked, client and subscriber lists suppressed for selfish gain, swapping destiny BS and have utterly 0 clue that think they can do such and sacrificing BS that none have any clue
* isolation from my children
the only light they had 
* constant targeting and gang-stalking, suffocation my platforms while I lost humanity and what clients could have been over 8 yrs - toxic punishment simply because I asked for a divorce and chose not to be a part of a sick toxic sex coven and underground masonic mess



* to this day - not 1 apology
* to this day - not 1 penny 
* to this day - 0 growth on my channel and I will call, hold judgment to every person suppressing my light life energy and monies 
* these people know what they have done, chose, and forced into my lane - they forced their way into my lane and all that has been done is criminal
They are criminal

I claim my right to be me - none other and so it will be 

* NONE HAVE AN OUNCE OF SAY ON MY LIFE 


* I AM A HEALER - TEACHER, I am a leader of healed, human blessings, healing, balance, divine alignment for full integration of our planet meeting 5D - and we will and I am Others woundings and issues are not my fault - All were told 6 yrs ago- I have emails, dates and proof of what I called and it is all unfolding now None have any right to control me simply because I speak and show Gods plan How dare all Karma is and will be God will distribute it - my life has been a psychological mess and tormenting game for the 50+ people that thought they could sacrifice my every ounce for their sick games and titles that mean nothing in the spiritual realm and all are in spiritual court For charges will be and none will be missed All were told daily - to stop hurting, blocking, stealing, taking from me - and the blocks are and harassment is I will be a leader and helping, maker of new laws for those that get targeted and fooled every hour to all children and women that get tricked into satanic, masonic rituals and groups that have 0 clue about energy, and the damage they do to their entire planet, lineage when taking part in such acts- * occult crime * premeditated murder, discrimination and daily, hourly harassment on my work when I simply call out what is I see what is and I say it - how is that I crime? I see what God shows me and as Jesus did I will call it - This time we will transcend discrimination and hate crime - the elite will not dictate nor dogma dictate what who how we choose to be while all that have done so are hiding what is 'different' behind closed doors and refuse to face what they do and how, whom they do behind closed doors- they attack the innocent that speak truth because they are not truthful - they attack in discrimination yet they are discriminating themselves for being false on the outer and do the egregious to stay hidden * who will pay for and make up for 7 yrs of loss on my life in every way that I barely survived and none not 1 person, not 1 penny has been made right - and these are the false leaders that say they have power over 1 DF that heals animals and people - * it is blatant and disgusting - and who has made anything right I will see all in court Human rights that every person on this planet will hear and know of my case  - I survived - how many took part in this trying to 'off' and 'silence' this DF ? Stand and face and be accounted for the damages done This is how you heal the issues behind, under, and is not transparent but to those God will choose to see so all can be pulled up to heal and make right - * underground abuse is not ok and I spoke it - so all that I do is being veiled, harassed, stalked, spied on, and abused, voodoo'd and shadow-banned - that is pure hate and discrimination  - I WILL SEE ALL IN COURT * MY WORK, my word, my offering of light has been suppressed by people that simply do not want their corruption seen, known - how ok is this? And how many were paid, how many were in on the falsifying of signatures, document and mistruths, false claims and narratives to someone that simply speaks truth and love? All will be known 'you will be known by your light' across all heavens and all planets - *
As Jesus told me one divine day 'all have their unique right, it is a birthright to express, explore, experience Source, God in how they desire, ache, choose 
All is the growth expansion of God, Source experiencing itself - the infinite and Jesus spoke of the words, light, life beyond liturgies - and we have this right to evolve beyond the bible 
And we will 
* Abuse is abuse

I have my right to bring God into new versions to higher order and love and infinite liberation 

- God is not God if you suppress and keep it in handling women, all life under the mans thumb - DM need to heal their beliefs of control, dominance 
* Discrimination of human rights, spiritual rights, universal rights and God will and the legions will assure all will be held accountable - PERIOD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxIvg... lightworkers, women, mothers and children have rights - believe it or not - we have rights and you will hear me roar! 'CRIMINAL INTENT' IS CRIMINAL INTENT #elitism is that of which corruption, damage, loss, underground, abuses in every form and of every level, occurring to billions of women, children, nature, animals every hour and few have made the strength, survived what few could to speak of such underground, in all arenas of our social realms and how all is being threaded in every title and every role - and the innocent, the ones doing the work, the ones doing all the right legal steps, the corrupt community steps, and following all what has been with Source There has been nothing but hate crimes committed against the innocent for eons and 3000 years and everyting is done to hide the criminal activity and it is all so very blatant  - false church officials, bank information being sold and targeting of the innocent to play games of selling cancer and addictions and when you speak of such, the blatant and obvious abuse  - I will not engage and move into new cycles of absurdity - spying to take, spying to get the info back to the ring leader - same dumb ass controlling dominating games of discrimination and theft - God will block and suppress, and bring karma 10 fold until all that is rightfully mine is returned - otherwise all will be seen in court - abuse is abuse  * psychological abuse, torment, the human testing, spells, voodoo root work jar work, look in their freezers, and see what you see - it is abuse of power, and I have been blamed, defamed, targeted and blocked daily because I call out what I survived and few would simply because am a DF that speaks of love and light and new 5D God, Source, for healing of such discriminations and abuse * abuse of power * abuse of information  * abuse of financial and privacy laws and systems #humanrights * Criminal Intent for those that simply want to win and control, dominate and force your narrative on another when there is no liberties nor fairness nor equity nor allowance to breathe under such 'hitler' discrimination and abuse * thieving, stalking, text scams, constant pressing to get back into my energy and my ideas - none will know * none will be allowed into my life until all is rightfully returned and I will take 50+ to court and the records of the audit on all financials, youtube accounts and comparisons, and codes, IPS, and all the fuckery over 8yrs that has been done - and I have documents, dates, and what was 'claimed; to be truth is utterly garbage' and false and yet there are stamps, signatures, and nothing given to the actual ones that do the work 0 credit 0 monies 0 fair play, and viewer and return of what is my offering -0 none can be me, none will ever be me * I have my rights and I survived 8 yrs of mess which few would - I speak for those * #youtube, and every person coding, pressing the buttons, paying for the blatant discrimination while you set free harmful criminals and wrong-doers to corrupt, bring darkness, and subjugation to your children and thier lives and potentials CRIMINAL INTENT IS CRIMINAL INTENT - INTENTION TO TAKE, STEAL, HARM AND ERASE ME AND MY LIFE FOR THE BENEFIT OF CRIMINALS #TRUTH IS #CORRUPTION #CALGARY #CORRUPTELITES #CORRUPTOFFICIALS #CORRUPTYOUTUBE ALL will be called out - until fairness is brought and the sad, the unfortunate thing; ~~~~ none of this was necessary - the loss of money, energy, finances, love within family, and the light the children deserve, the business, loss of viewership, loss of healing to humanity, and the necessary voice for all women, of all ages simply gets targeted and lost in the corrupt sickness of disgusting misogynistic gross negligence and arrogance ~~~~ the backfire, the karma, the diseases, the loss of integrity and titles and losses were all unnecessary - but there were those that simply refuse to give DF her credit, her due, her voice, and refused to be raped and silenced ~~~ See how your life moves if you refuse to evolve and heal You will face tower, loss, blockages, sickness until you heal and make right, make fair what is simply the law and order of the divine - It has been nothing but horrible and horrible corruption and all will be known, all will go down in history as the ones that delayed humanity, as the ones that harmed the 'wormie healer' I hope all; sick fake clients that were paid to come to my classes and waste my time and energy and give the info back to the sick degrading people that paid you - ring-leader will not face me - you just keep targeting, keep up the magic, and you will keep loosing and all that you think is important will be taken from you - get fucking healed I deserve to be me Create damage, loss, suffocation, and trying to handle, controlling, domination, thieving, and harvesting, copying, doppelgänger, sacrifices beyond what any can even count - energy does not lie - people lie and the false narratives cannot even been counted - why the law suits will show the lies that none can even track - I know who I am and I have my rights - #Divinefeminine healing from abuse, targeting, stalking, stealing, sacrificing and criminal intent and 0 not 1 so called leader has taken accountability and none will receive an ounce from God, Source, any business until all is repaired and remade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaV3R... - and 50+ involved to silence and 'take me out' and none do anything to make right and they will work whatever scam, scheme, and false claims, false narratives, and when the spells wear off, the voodoo ain't voodoo'ing and there is nothing left but to face the hate you send the ones you are not and will not control nor dominate and 'take over as your' destiny and light when you have done nothing nothing but take, thieve and steal and the contracts with the devils, the contracts and loyalty you sell out to those that do nothing but corrupt spirited souls and hearts become disconnect and the community becomes unsafe, homes become broken - How and why would any person return to such so called community - there is unity in community There has been nothing but abuse, targeting, and thieving I healed, I am balanced, I am a healer and I have my right to be me and speak truth - None deserve what I experienced and only because I sought divorce and to move in my unique way. - while the criminals get to do whatever they want, and use their underground secret societies to hide behind and manipulate systems and people with money and magic - how is that 'leadership' Toxic is Toxic and abuse is  abuse And so be it Joanna More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss #calgary #corruption #undergroundcorruption #elitefalsetitle #masoniccrime #humancrimes #humanrights SHARE MY VIDEOS AND SEND FEEDBACK TO YOUTUBE 

- AT SOME POINT GOD WILL ASSURE THE PLUGS WILL BE PULLED BY ANY AND ALL THAT THINK THEY HAVE SAY OVER MY WORDS, DESTINY OR LIFE NOR ANY OTHERS WE WILL LIBERATE WE ARE FREE AND SO BE IT THIS IS MY WORD JOANNA More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness 
~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; https://www.amazon.ca/5th-Dimensional-Consciousness-Joanna-Ross/dp/1537605046/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3FQZW8TP772EY&keywords=5th+dimensional+consciousness&qid=1703344750&sprefix=5th+dimensional%2Caps%2C3351&sr=8-1

For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs;  
PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss
Show less



UNIVERSAL LAWS CARE NOT & ARE NOT BIASED NOR IS THE KARMA BOARD LIENIENT ON
* religious diction nor race or creed * nor boundaries or bank rolled, arrogant unhealed attitudes
#1 universal laws ~~~ RIGHT USE OF FREE WILL NON INTERFERENCE ~~~
*. ~~~~~~.
#2 ~ LAW OF BALANCE

PERIOD
NONE ESCAPE THESE SOUL LESSONS .....WHY ..........
if we cannot 'get' these divinely aligned laws - we will simply never evolve beyond barbarianism Oneness is our truth and diversity of gifting from Source and God Dogma is and being shaken because it will not stand in higher vibrational light

The true aligned psychic investigators that get 0 payment, 0 credit and 0 respect 
I will help write laws to protect Gods chosen ones 

* human laws - privacy, health, spiritual
practice, none have rights to take, test, and the heavens, and the federations are watching all and karma simply is 

Laws for the Truth Tellers - Healing Corruption Readers, astrologers, and healers, occultists all must follow the same laws and your guides, spirit guides, soul will test all on what is being honoured - basic human-spirit honour Those that abuse in any way; all will be held equal in the court of karma and spiritual laws on your own lineage and souls evolution - we truly have to get higher law - no 3D false title have any power or say on heavenly jurisdiction I am loyal only to sacred life of God, Source, the Systems of Light and Galactic Federations nature, Gaia I am only loyal to God

The Heavens are my jurisdiction and none on earth thus far has proven to be aligned in truth and order of benevolence for humanity and our sacred connections with spirit, our cosmos and honour of all that is spirit and grace of God - purity of being spirited human - to heal and manifest as spirit - all have a choice And so be it

This is my word
Joanna
JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com


For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss

For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss None will BE HANDLED! DF deserves equal viewing, and equal voice, and open platforms - utter discrimination #youtube corruption #youtube #pilfering #falseleaders Corruption to the have's wanting more while have nots continue to get suppressed trying to change and bring and inspire change And so it is Who have you helped and served today What are you doing for making of humanity a kind and safe place? All play a part - You create your next timeline now - every choice Blessings and light Joanna

More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ You are always guided with GOD Email me at 
JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss


DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss


More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; 
We cannot heal profound human illness and disease and discrimination when we continue to sit within it - face it 
The higher self is our species evolution - selfishness and arrogance in leadership or those that are aligned - it is time!
#5Dnewearth

For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com



or private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com

#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#higherself
#yoursoul
#soulsdestiny
#celestialteams
#lightships
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#5Dmusic
#soulmates
#twinflame
#starcrossedlovers
#5Dintelligence
#Intelligentdesign
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights
#personalitydisorders
#creativegenius
#crystalchildren
#indigochildren
#healingourchildren
#hybridchildren  ©

No comments:

Post a Comment