Saturday 21 December 2019

Paving Your Own Way ~ 5D Affirmations ~ Entrainment


Daily Empowered Affirmations of a New World
5th D ~ Affirmations

These affirmations truly work, from my own experience, has been my saving grace as I have written about in my books in entraining new potentials and perspectives. We are the masters of our wholeness and our systems ache for evolution.

It may feel uncomfortable to speak and say with confidence and knowing, but we portray the vibration to our cells, synapses and bodies to follow along; 
We are preparing the way in every way; 
Affirm of Empowered Christic Self
My priority is my deep weaving with spirit and All That Is for my own creative exploration, expression, experience in purity of love and joy; in this, the ALL is served. 

In my creative gifts, I serve the greater good.
I am whole, I am loved, 
I am supported and Divine in all moments.

Empathic, Divinely Christed, and blessed in so many ways, 
Empowered to love me, and all others; 
All is perfect. 

I AM One with Gaia, Humanity and Source, in all forms, in all ways. I stand boldly in who I am in the ever-stretching out of light, love, and joyful service to explore and express my Christhood.
I AM LOVE.
I Create a reality of care, harmony, love, and pure joyful in Oneness and blessed co-creating with all others. 
I set my stage and I boldly step forth in loving care and honour of all that is Source.

Thank you Source, Thank you Spirit, Thank you Gaia, Thank you to All That Is; I love you dearly.
I love me, All that mirrors and reflects love, of the All; 
In joy and service of joy, 
Amen, Amen, Amen,

Joanna L Ross
May your day and moments always be blessed.
Thank you always for your insight, wisdom, and friendship Maia Chrystine Nartoomid and for your activational art! 

A very special and sacred weekend dear ones;

We have our class today at 1:11pm MST for those that so desire;

We are, from what I am sensing, crossing a threshold; a time of deep reflection and introspection for what has been, alignment for 2020 like no other. 
I woke up this morning seeing and feeling a very unique shift in my head; vision, perceiving, seeing and my teams preparing me for these energies. Rebirth on a subtle perceptory manner.

Also the prominent fact; thoughts are creating, so be in the awareness, healing, and letting go of what surely does not serve; healing will bring about new vision, new perceiving, and not manifesting what is not wanted. So, before your thoughts finish, tune in to the vibration and shift it! 
We are powerful creators.
Happy Solstice, I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU GAIA!
Divine Order and Peace on Earth ~
In love and joy,

Please support Maia in her many services and offerings;
Maia is one of our planets most informed metaphysical and energetic teachers of ancient and multi-dimensional wisdoms of human and spirit evolution.
I honour you Maia Chrystine Nartoomid
Thank you and Happy Holidays
http://www.spiritmythos.org

Again on Soul Mates
Everyone you meet is a soul mate.
Why not?
It doesn't mean you have a long-term relationship with; these are outdated limiting perspectives of roles, paradigms of boxing one another in on expectations and definitions;
We are omni-present beings of love and light. Infinite in our ability to harmonize and enter new love of the self-the All within the All. This is Oneness.

Your heart, your soul, you have the ability to love, honour, and respect every aspect of life that you call in; as you do, you allow all others to feel and to open into the love and Oneness you hold for them. All is Source, All is God, All is spirit, and all in need of acknowledgement and love. Honour all in the most high and judge none.
All will and does affect your soul, as you do them-it.
All is a movement of loving Source light.
Blessings and light
#enlightenment
#awakening
#familiesinascension
#5thdimension
#newearth
#Gaia
#SolsticeEvents
#Solstice
#newearthteachings
#ascensionteachings
#booksonascension
#booksonawakening
#enlightenmentforhumanity
#Oneness
#UnityConsciousness
#OnenesswithSource
#SourceCreator
#God
#GodWithin
#CrystallineChildren
#HealingourChildren
#AutisticChildrenandAscension
#AutisticChildren
#UnderstandingMultidimensionalliving
#LivingSacredly
#GlobalAscension

No comments:

Post a Comment