Thursday 8 April 2021

The Safe Bet or Adventure

The Safe Bet or the Adventure of a Lifetime


 When you take the safe bet all the time, you lead a life similar to what is conformity; why do this? Why do what all others do, or try to fit into, for most are simply unhappy, bored, and unfamiliar with what is truly spiralling within their hearts;

We are all here to awaken our hearts and live as One;
Let go of the pettiness and boredom; live in the winds of the less travelled and awkward and beyond whatever is comfort, for that is when the real magic occurs;



Divine Masculine Affirmation;
'I choose to be the Will of my own dreams, for if they are mine, and if the Creator brought it to me, then it is for me to live fully.
I am the will of my own dreams, and I will not fear the less travelled and the out of the box, for I am the will of the Creator. I am the will of my own dreams and if this is so, let the dreams begin.'
And so be it,
Joanna

#selfhealing
#selflove
#selfhonour
#selfawareness
#multidimensionalhealing
#healing
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#5Dearth
#5Dhealing
#infinitehealing
#wellness
#balance
#harmony
#innerpeace
#innerknowing
#Heavenlylove
#healingjoy
#energyhealing
#healingourplanet
#god
#lightworkers
#spiritualinspirations
#spiritualquotes
#spiritualawareness
#Oneness
#unity
#peaceonearth
#healing
#energyhealing
#OneGod

No comments:

Post a Comment