Thursday 8 April 2021

The Breadth of the Great One

Ascension Poetry


 


The Breadth of the Great One

See to that horizon that calls and sings to you,
The breadth that be still in me,
When I ache to give up,
and yet I never do,
For there is a song yet to be sung and when I do, the horizon will be forever changed.
Sing in my breath, oh Grand One,
and may you & I forever be,
Dancing into the all, and shall all colours that light a new world as all children dance with the Unicorns.
See to that next horizon as the gates of a new song
aching for you to breathe with It.
Again and again,
My heart breathes anew for the gentle hearts are here,
All will be healed and made shiny again.
All is,
Possible as a new horizon breaks what was, anew anew anew.
The Breadth of Thee.
~~~ Joanna
07 April 2021

#selfhealing
#selflove
#selfhonour
#selfawareness
#multidimensionalhealing
#healing
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#5Dearth
#5Dhealing
#infinitehealing
#wellness
#balance
#harmony
#innerpeace
#innerknowing
#Heavenlylove
#healingjoy
#energyhealing
#healingourplanet
#god
#lightworkers
#spiritualinspirations
#spiritualquotes
#spiritualawareness
#Oneness
#unity
#peaceonearth
#healing
#energyhealing
#OneGod

No comments:

Post a Comment