Thursday 8 April 2021

Be Bold In Thy Name






Be bold in thy name,

For it is the greatness you were born to always become.
Don't shrink from others harsh words, or lazy knowing, for it is their pain and misdirection of power.
And oh yes, I have huddled in pain and tears from the teasing and blame of others; I have been on the floor barely hanging by a thread and barely alive inside to know such suffering; for I not only cry for me, I cry for those I clear, for those that throw their pain and hate my way; I clear that too,
I am knowing of myself anew, and simply am strong enough to smile and pray in the face of such anger and know this is not my story but theirs; My story is that of a shiny one, subtle, unknown, and simply happy to live in my vessel once again for the Divine and this is all that matters.
Worry not dear ones, there are stories within stories unfolding, and how you choose to be the character in your own hero's journey is your choosing; you do not have to agree to be a smaller version, an insertion into another's drama; step aside and send light, be bigger than that; show your love for you is all that matters.
For be this of a great heart, and compassionate to all, for we are all finding our way in a profound world awakening,
And so be it,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment