Thursday 16 November 2023

God is the Maker ~ 5D is ~ All is Vibration ~ The Have's are Being Called Out - None Will Be Missed

 All life is sacred - HEAL THYSELF

I deserve to be treated with respect and honour I am proud to carry myself - it is an honour being me and I will not reduce myself for others that are conformed to being minions of the elite devils for benefiting off of innocent life My ancestors, my God, will lift and raise ~ 'respect thy daughter' Gaia and all life will return to sacredness Light is this way #5D is Ascension is My work is my work My energy is my energy None were invited, nor given permissions to take, rape from me 

Period I deserve respect for all that I am and have survived I will continue to pierce light where God guides me - that is my role I will break up what Is needed for all to be liberated - that is my role

WHEN YOU GET UP - CELEBRATE
- You Survived! 3D healing of the corrupt matrix - 5D is birthing! The past - #calgary #corruption


When you finally get healed, when you finally heal from all the voodoo, mess, crappy false narrative, the depths of the discrimination and harm, damage, destruction a small group of envious, unhealed false elite people do, press onto another - you finally get up - you realize your life was 15yrs in wasting it trying to survive I know how lucky I am I know even when I was living in my car - at least I know God had protection 24/7 around me and I was able to help another with being lied to, stolen from, taken from, and I felt good in every day - maybe someone will know their inner power - - share our channel - there are so many being discriminated and not heard, while being sold, told false stories of corruption to benefit the selfish and unhealed -  When you make a life out of bringing someone harm, hurt, death, to be less than, is that not a sign you need help?  Corrupt groups that seek their corrupting through the interference and forcing the innocent to sexual depravity and crime - there are agendas and I will call it out; perhaps than simply heal If you are not wanting to be called out for your secret life and harm, corruption - then perhaps heal and do not do what is destruction to everyone - all for years forced their way into my lane and life while all stole, took, raped on their orgie parties - God told all to stop -  God is calling all out on their poor poor behaviour to face what you chose and heal. there will be no more cycles -  Go and heal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B0cb... I know how lucky I am I deserve to be prideful to survive the shit that so many laughed and spat on 3D unhealed disgraceful men, women, elites that have done nothing but take on this earth and rape everyone and everything they can, while paying people to silence on their thievery and harm to the innocent ~ When every person can choose to heal - heal. There are those that simply will do anything they can to make another feel as horrible as they do - rather than facing what is within - they do the most hideous things to feel 'valued and important, false in all of its false fake momentary gain' there will be the fall - I did not understand this journey - simply that for some reason I was placed in hell for a very long time I survived and not only was it an unusual sick negligent world of discrimination against the have's and have nots and how much women are suppressed, depressed, written off, rolled eyes, and put down, while being raped, on every level for their ideas, wisdoms, and while they steal, = they withhold money, they push you down when you are ready to receive - like you are never meant to ever be receiving - misogyny at its finest - There is no man on earth - no deep pockets, no title, have any right, not an ounce on another's life There are those that have falsely claimed authority on my energy, life, destiny, and any other aspect of life God has written and for fairness and good will to all life - the disenfranchised and the meek - I stand for all voices raped on a daily basis while the sick and knowingly elites do harm when they know they do - They continue to push and bully for no reason - there is no need for needless abuse - when I am owed what I am owed and God will see every single human that has been involved in my discrimination human rights charade the sick and tormenting enslaved sick tactics of intimidation for simply being me - The constant derailing of others while underground horrible things being done - I know truth and I will speak it Women and children, elders and our nature, animals have been disgraced on this planet - beyond what is abhorrent And at some point - all must face their deeds, choices, and what beliefs within any one that thinks what occurred to me is 'ok' 
Ascension Timelines #5D #discrimination #occultcrime #premeditatedmurder #fraud #healinghumanity If we do not see every outer issue in humanity - is healed from the reconnection within - the higher self of guidance and God in all things - We have gone astray and my healing techniques need to be seen and known for all - There have been groups working daily, have been doing all to break, suppress, and take as much as possible to ensure I do not continue my path of human service and healing, leading!

There are those paid top 5% of national income, in secret corrupt groups to take even more, hoard, herd, enslave to get, take, suppress, and rape more - while all others are being targeted, enslaved, voodoo, spell casted, false schemes, people calling subscriber lists, take clients, phone employers and officials with false narratives - and I survived - on top of the already gross discrimination a woman has to deal with - in the home, in society, and in all aspects of earth - Is this the earth you manifested dear ones



- I am showing you what is going on behind closed doors - How much control your children are being ESP's and mind-scraped and taken into the underground by stupid unhealed misogynistic very dark souls - - So dear ones - I survived - 
How much money was spent to stop me, human test on me, how much money was wasted?
How much time, energy and mess has been made to stop me - 

Stand in your own lane- God will take it down - every inch, every person - 
We will return to one - and no more corruption and selling our souls - 


I am a being of great light and honour of the heavenly gardens - I DESERVE LOVE to be loved, and to be in joy of who I am; NONE own any part of this and how dare we sell out our children and spirit - I will not stand down I will not silence 


The children cry in their rooms while their mothers are not holding them because their arrogant devil satanic warlock fathers are so selfishly ritualizing their life into oblivion because they want a sacrifice for position and title And they had earned top positions of leadership And they are the guide for others And they are the top 5% of earners - Is this the earth you will be lead to keep going - I call judgment on every stupid arrogant unhealed person in my case and I will see each and every one of you in your as you try to 'get off' as spiritually incapable to stand try or any other false fake excuse for your horrible actions over years, years of tormenting, stalking, spying, targeting, and that all were told, shown, and given millions of chances for altering course - that my friends is guilty verdict 

- I see lies and how any can try to manipulate Guess what oh corrupt warlocks and spell casters that think they will manipulate the jury, and officials 

- I will be called upon as 'Legal Expert Witness' - - - every lie holds an energy, every story holds an energy and why the ringleaders will never stand before me - I know how entity attachment looks, viewed, and what is psychosis, and what is simply a really great con-person fooling the many because they are practiced at it

* God is calling out every person with every intention and every action
None have the right to 'punish' another or control narratives, or make, force, alter outcomes - that is abuse, that is enslavement - time's up!
All - every elite name, every false title - all will be known for the hate they breed behind closed doors
Control will not stand

Stand before me oh hidden spell casters - those that bleed corruption to the innocent - suppression. depression, oppression, discrimination - human rights violation - and I will not stand down until every human is liberated!


You may fool those not awakened, and not aligned, the vulnerable - which was their intention -
#epstein there are those being trained to fool, warp, and degrade to pull on their spirit, soul, integrity - innocences - these people are brought in and taunted, tempted, by the 7 sins, and if you have no clue who you are - these become minions of the dark elite - the rich, the #Gates #musks #Oprah and #epstein's #trumps of the world - All get to choose - I will pierce through the fuckery - None own any PERIOD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBcp7... I have nothing to apologize for and nothing to take back and nothing to say but 'I fucken' survived' and there are so many not being heard, not survived, and not ok for such false leaders to have been given such grace by God and it being corrupted on every level within every level of our social make-up - I did not, no child deserves what I see, go through - BALANCE MUST BE BROUGHT
RIGHT USE OF FREE WILL & NON-INTERFERENCE


Discrimination is discrimination -
#fraud is fraud
Ancestors will keep pressing on all people that have not repaid and brought into balance - God asked all 6 yrs ago to return what is mine, of my property and stop the spell work - all were told and all spit on the daughter of God -  Children, and innocent will not be played with and if you do - we will see you in court!  It is ok for the elite and corrupt to terrorize the innocent and discriminate but God is now playing - and I will not stand down - see you all in court - so bring the big names, the bigger the better, the deeper pockets - God knows all deeds and acts - so bring it - teams of corrupt I survived - I told all 'stop' and you all did not  Return all that is my inheritance and meant for me - to the penny  Or my ancestors and God will see all in court - every person I have no boss I work and walk with God I have no person to get approval from 

Abuse of power - none is greater than God - Talk to god on your insecurity of how another is simply radiant - I will be always radiant -
#corrupt #calgary #abuseofpower #discrimination 5D is not 3D All are being called out NoW We are preparing ourselves to live in higher integrity and values morals, and abusing the innocent, while making yourself look righteous and true when there is nothing but falsity and monies paying off to continue being corrupt - Who's lane are you in? God determines that  Those that 'get off' on toxic attacks, behaviour - - it is time and God will pull, pluck every person by karma - to seek deep healing and assessment - 

Abuse is not ok and not normal for and especially those that are leaders while behind closed doors they are taking joy in the scheming, plotting, of harm and taking of others -  God will stand for that which is light and pure in the divine design - humanity will ascend Values and respect to all peoples Elders are important Women are important Children are important Nature and wildlife is important

Thank you to all for the caring donations 

DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss Children will never be sold, Children will never be used for sex toys for the unhealed - when all monies could be used to heal rather than harm - heal your sexual wounds - period. 
CHOICE is choice all make it 
Corruption is corruption and these people, cases, all will be seen and known;
Crime is crime.
The innocent have suffered - now there must be balance and monies shifted to be shared with all - the damage has been done - it is time for healing!
higher vibrational leaders - enough is enough Unity and oneness - this is our destiny Elite or not Deep pockets or not And so be it This is my word Joanna


Blessings be to God More on Creational Realities; Paradigms Shifting of Consciousness ~ Perfection of the Divine Plan for all life; For private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com DONATIONs; PayPal link here; paypal.me/JoannaLRoss



#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights

#secretservice #corruption #corruptleaders #corruptprograms #galacticfederation #lightcouncils #god #source #arcturians #sirius #celestialwisdoms #5D #noreligion #healingwars #5thdimensionalintelligence #newworldleaders #5Dleadership #lighthealing
#christconsciousness
#ascensionclasses #ascensiontraining
#joannashealingprograms #joannasleadershipprogram #angelics
#spiritguides
#healingwiththemasters
#selfmastery
#enlightenment
#consciousness
#sentiency

No comments:

Post a Comment