Tuesday 9 August 2022

Tribe - Do you Know Who You ARE?

 

True Tribe ~ Those that Lift You Before You Were Known; Recognize. Who Are You

The tribe; All is One

God is beyond in all ways and what, how, whom, why he places such beings of light, elegance of life, humility, disguised in the child, in the divine feminine, the auspiciousness of the 'everyday' so that the awakening, the spark of such miracles be brought to the all in doing so, being so -

For oftentimes, it does not matter the love, light, unconditional elegance one may offer, there will be even the most profound stories of the unimaginable seep through to the walls of density and fog; that is what is needed for many to awaken.



Even the most staunch in their arrogance, or in their material veils of judgment and misguided superficial importance, need such awakening to see truth in a new way, for an inner reflection of what anger, hate was dispensed from their own limitation, fear, and through such dynamic historical stories of Gods unveiling, those that had rejected the innocence, the calm, the sweet at heart and even the most strange in higher wisdom, will bow to that which God is, God has breathed as chosen.

Why; for it is you, me, all that one would judge as 'crazy' or unusual, or unknown to the masses, or not what one would think; for our eyes and hearts have been entrained to value and idolize the rich, the repugnant with their energy, resources, and time; all for the lessons we each need, desire to perceive anew. Who are you and what do you idolize and why?

Lions Gate of Love Part I & Part II - Park Sessions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpqZEO5Wq8


What do you value most; our shift in our reality collective; business, corporations, social structures all being asked now; 'what do you value most?' ~ the board, the incentives of being an owner, the people, your staff, your product, your offering, what do you value most? Any business that does not focus on such daily, be willing to adapt, infuse greater flexibility, and creative excitement will fail in the ways that are needed to return to the vibration of what a 5D grid and consciousness of its collective to inspire to.

When will you choose to drop the judgments, the control of what you thought you ought to control for your highest outcome, for the benefit of your bottom line without even an ounce of concern for any others? All is uncomfortable for those in any social offering ~ all such questions will make you a much better leader, inspirator and creative genius when you wipe away the ego and align with a higher knowing, the soul; the soul that is connected to all being upon earth, within our galaxy and that my friends, my tribe is when true elegance of the genius of God within flows forth.



The Ones that God brings forth are not the ones that have abused power, abused title, abused money, resources, or name; there is and always will be the deeper meaning of our Oneness within all stories of all masters; there are elements to every master's story that even humanity still has yet to learn; His story was unlike any other - so too is your own.

You are the master beyond what has been written and if God speaks through you, of you, whispers lovingly in your inner mind and heart - that is God's gift and your tribe will find you - your tribe will know the resonance you keep and those will put respect on your name;




What do you value most? Why? Who are you?

I know who I am; there are those that believe they are smarter than I, to keep 'who I am from me' or that 'I cannot find out who I am' so that I can remain in stagnant stories that benefit them, their crass ways of taking, scheming and living underhanded to gain and profit from which they are vibrationally not in any way attuned to;

Well, the truth is, I knew when I was a child who I was; I knew a year ago, I knew 5 yrs ago, and 12 yrs ago, when I chose to be celibate; there are actions, putting forth, in every way that shows, my alignment, and for my purity of intention for the greater good has not been altered by the ridiculousness that has been the catalyst to my light that made me stretch deeper into who I AM.

Those that interrupt, disrespect, shut you out, push you away, push you down, bully and take from you, disrespect your word, and your genius or laugh at your innocence and presence; they are not your tribe, for they are closed to the vibration of purity of what God has breathed. There will be those that simply want to be with you because it is easy, because they receive in being in your vibe, or your story; yet do nothing for their own inner realm and beauty - the moment your back is turned, they laugh and scoff at your vibration. 



God will always prevail - the Divine will prevail and the stories of all masters, the ones before you, the ones you gave birth to, all before you is a fractal of God, and what vibration resonates as such?

Are you a follower? Are you a leader? Do you surrender your choice, your knowing, your voice to another that degrades and depletes what God has breathed? God will bring what is truth and judgment will be called to those that warp, twist, fake, scheme what is truth - it is the path of each soul that all have been given time, support, word to change and alter. For that is the unconditional God; for each to go within and seek the equal love and wisdoms, and gifts that reside there, here.

We are re-writing a new human world, earth, in our most powerful super moon, 08/08/2022

Who are you and who have you suppressed within you? Deeply who are you?

Why are you hiding and from what, who? If you are being put down, swallowed by lesser ignorance or those aching for you to join a lesser story of conformity, smile and walk on; that is not who you are; you are greater, wiser, deeper in love with the truth of love within and you will be shown, a way will be shown for you to create and express, love, live, offer, be of higher light; that is love.



Do not doubt that which is God within, and you will simply know it.

So thank you - to all thank you;

I know who I AM; my words are the delicacy of a soul group beyond the beyond and many may not 'get that' or 'understand that' and that is why God does, offer, bless, breath, and place each child before their parents - for the very gift that every child is I AM. 



Your tribe, your elders that support and never-endingly offer knowing of your gifts, skills, talents of pure heartedness, follow the genuineness of those that not want a thing from you but simply to sit and be with you; those that simply know of your precious offering in simply breathing; that is the link. It is not in fakery or contrived forced apply.

I AM THAT I AM, and no man, no person, has the power to veil, smother, block, to stop what God is, and nor will the games, schemes, spells, trickery of such dimensional selfishness ever stop or hinder what is the blessing of a new dawn for a human collective beyond the knowing and understanding of even the most selfish.



I know who I am, perhaps at some point, more may go within and be surprised with such sweet delight and release the fear of the facing such illusions and get to a higher truth as well -

The Future Bible is Written Now

Thank you for your efforts of scheming, for it allowed me to drop deeper to love, to forgive, and to know more deeply who I am; you played a part in this, all of you - the true tribe that knows of my song, feels it in offer of vibration, my heart, my smile that is every cell of my body and those in dimensions beyond sight; for this is my wholeness and my true tribe will feel it and clear the way, place a carpet and bring respect to my name - I AM that I AM - and God is, God will, beyond the beyond - In the future, I am shown there will be books, much like the bible, re-written in true human collective gathering in which all stories will be formed;

The stories of new human bible; not of a harmful God, or a judgmental God or swarming God to force or entrap choice and behaviour, but of a God that has lifted the sacred child, in all acts of negative, sorrowful, shamed, and most egregious, God is and God loves; of all words I have written, spoken, and offered have been such; and this future human bible will be the stories of such;

Stories from the innocence and genius of children, their journey, their wisdoms, metaphors of light, sacredness, and truth, beyond the conformity and malignancy of pure divine truth - it will ring, sing, and vibrate in Its own reality - and pave for a new foundation of belonging, unity, honouring of all life; elders, children, women, wildlife, and man; will all be written in the like of Oneness and none left out - all ceremony will include all and lift all; and none will have any mention of superficial normalizing of the degradation of any being or life; this is our future bible written now by those choosing to step beyond the painful, the wounds that just keep harming those that this bible will be steeped with - how to transcend the bullying, the dogma of restriction and creative numbness, and how each story will be our sacred truth and blessing all must honour and value as a journey that few could or would take.



This is our home dear brothers and sisters, this is our tribe;

A tribe lifts, and allows each to blossom in whatever unique way each heart is drawn to; God will place such Divine precious beings within and amongst you all - for each to question, if this one before me were a Heavenly Master, an angel, a true Jesus, what would I offer in my acceptance, value, honour of such being brought before me? How my I love myself in the bowing of such, for I am as you are? How may I bow before myself each morning and not ever give my precious power and choice to aggrandize another with gold framed houses or toilets - but to sink into pure self loving honour and self valuing sweetness that those around you, me, will bow in your presence -



Jesus felt the humility and love for those that truly knew of His energy, vibration of balance, and peace; for he oozed sweetness - those that bowed to Him, He bowed back. He even gave the most care and honour to those harmed Him the most. This is a higher knowing; the stories that God will bathe for a higher knowing to all generations later and eons in the making - density, conformity, schemes of the minor, will never play above, beyond that which spirit knows, sees, sings within the all;

The truth of divine harmonic balance of his DF/DM energy, chakra's and connection with his higher self, soul aspects and God within without the Mother, the Father, all in One and it was felt; it was spoken in stories of the day and those with the heart to hear knew;



Your tribe will be those that will simply follow due to their honour of your path, not to be a part of the receiving of gifts, or power, or title; no clout chasers will be a part of this tribe; the tribe are the ones that silently share your posts out of the love it brought to you, and lifted you to know you too are one that affects others, and has potential to send love and joy to all corners of Creation and future stories in future bibles will be written; at what point is the illusion of what was slipping away to know your tribe is most profound that you had given credit for and how may all judgment be transmuted by a new now of appreciation, value, honour, sacredness to the ones before you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OocmivtyhBg


This is the lesson dear ones, dear tribe - who are you and who stands before you - You putting respect on my name is not what I go to sleep aching for - for I have it, and I know who I am; no one needs to tell me - God has, God is, I am. Who are you, what do you exist within, and what exists within you?©

Blessings and light,

Joanna

JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com

The Daughter of God




I never needed you, anyone to tell me who I was; that is the key to our journey here; let none tell you who you are; Bring forth our calling of unity, in all hearts - all are the children of God; some speak, know, offer it purely again and again, it is a vibration, it is a calling.©

#ascension

#enlightenment

#awakening

#Gaia

#blessings

#Awareness

#selflove

#selfhonour

#selfvalue

No comments:

Post a Comment