Saturday 7 September 2024

EVERYONE will be WORKING on Self Love - its 5D NEW EARTH - Our Foundations NOW ARE LOVE

 Soul mate and 5D cocretion is at an intimate level vibrational match

Everything is consciousness  Dimensions == Vibration and Information --- > capacity and aptitude  You cannot reach higher consciousness if you are not working with your current issues and breaking - 
Ascension Global Message #5D Church & State Ascension is a divine and sacred process -  HEALING THE SOUL for higher light and greater light  SOURCE GOD IS LIGHT and all things love and celebration of life - sacredness of life and as you carry more light there will be more exploring higher dimensional becoming - it is a sacred process and why - all couples and all humanity all systems will show see the breaking that must and the last thing any that is not doing the inner work will ever need to even consider is a mate - - 

Do the inner work  All that matters is you and your path and soul work with Source, your teams - get healed, get aligned -  The mate simply shows up when you are ready and done the work -  Sitting in pits of karma and refusing to heal, make right, do right, sitting in abusive work, friends and family and think you will have a soul mate - you simply won't  You must do what you do for your own worthiness  SELF LOVE and doing the healing -  Ascension is a very real event and the light will increase daily and why GOD is preparing all for higher standing and the work needed for the rewrite of all earthly systems and education    if you choose to not do the healing - you will not move into a sacred soul mate union  nor will you move into your light body or higher elevated thought, knowing, inspiration 

Everything is energy and your soul, spirit, light body, higher self is bringing you exactly what you sit in for the seeking within it and learning, transmuting, choosing from self loving space - self love and healing takes devotions of pure change and doing the work - and living in trials and errors of trusting spirit and surrendering to God and to your teams that lovingly guide you to self reliance with light and self love and self care - if you choose to not do such and live such - you cannot move into higher consciousnss and light and this is not a judgment Dimension is based on vibration, consciousness and how you temper and work in light of light oscillating as light You cannot fake knowing, living in higher light - the soul fragments will be shown for you to integrate and you cannot move into union when you are certainly not healed of all past issues, wounding, self deceits, and denials 

EVERYTHING is vibrational - this is a TRUTH Vibrational Compatibility is key from here on out and stare your truth and standards and new foundations for all that serves you and your growing vibrational needs - all must know your self worth is everything You deserve a truly divine soul mate and how are you able to manifest such when you have no clue who you are and the in-depth self loving process of ascension in harmonizing your soul fragments, working on your shadow, and how you arrived and transmuting and transcending your pains, suffering, and alchemy of such inner demons 

all have their work to do - rely on none 5D living is utter self reliance You and god only Rely on the coat tails of none ITS all you and God - do the inner work Ascension is what we sit within and it will only accelerate - All must face their shadow, demons, beliefs and choices and do the inner work Healing is everything 

So be it 


Those that have been doing the inner work, and passionately on the path of ascension and self actualization for some time are ready for new roles and talents to unfold for the healing and advancing of all work with new realms, new beings, and new hope and promise for all life and all eternal gardens of God and Source - 

Joanna

Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss



Joanna2 minutes ago (edited)
I AM ALREADY out there I am not in the box nor in line of any other conformity I will never be in conformity - how boring how dull I AM SPIRITED and aligned with my compass I AM ALEADY out there I own who I am fully and I will not apologize for speaking what Source, God puts within my visions to be said, seen, known - we must break up the corruption and we will break all that is not working for new - Uplift and arise Its ok to break free - Never settle for obligation less than and conformed broken systems and education - we are divine beings of light and light sparks all new I AM NEW I AM only seeking new benevolence and projects 5D new tribe and clan - I will only accept new 5D DM that have done the work and shown the heavens they serve humanity  Creative leaders and ones standing in their AAMichael knowing - that is it and that is my standard  Years years of celibacy and doing the work and why I am OK being on my own -  MY LIFE  My energy  My spirit and soul is divine and none will ever touch it in the sick ass way I survived such unusual cruel punishment for simply being me and speaking truth - #calgaryCorruption  I am not a fixer to any others mess and immature petty unhealed karmic pit All have to learn way back to Source and self love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCNJN... NEW LIFE and new tribe The vibrancy of love and the love you give yourself is so enriching - and why I write daily about it - Healing is the most adoring gift you give yourself * monitoring, spying, stalking, spell work, sex magic, and monitoring any relentlessly is the behaviour of the occult abuses and unhealed wounded souls that want to harvest, take, swap, dump and all have to take the years and deeds that are self loving not dumping on those that have done the work - IT TAKES time and self loving devotion - never ever ever take on any other's karma Make it known to the authorities and seek outreach programs, assistance programs, healing programs, and true committed spiritual healers that have not deviated into darkness and spell work for money - the true spiritualist and healers will abide by God initiations and honour Universal law - none will abuse birth chart nor akashic records nor ever guide into competition or give advice on any that are not giving permissions - #OccultAbuse Speak out on Occult abuse Covert Occult Abuse #honourUniversalLAWS * I am not gay nor a poly open player - -- I honour all choices that all make and only speak on the energy of those that have chosen to hot heal and use abuse such roles energy and then force, hide, and abuse spell work to bring them into their cult, gang, and community - I respect energy and life too much for such - - I am not helping, giving to any that have done nothing but steal, take, leave me homeless for over 3yrs - All have to be self reliant and do the work - HEAL HEAL HEAL NONE will move through ascension without healing - YOU HAVE to do the healing and only be self reliant - partying, and living in self denial and spell work, voodoo, harvesting - is not the way to align - do the inner work - DO THE INNER WORK all is about alignment and why have my platforms been blocked when all that all will need is ascension path work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCNJN... Makes no sense - If you are not healed - you will manifest a wounded reality - Universal laws are always in effect DUMPING and EXPECTING, ENTITLED to be saved by the ones you abused - Ummmm NO SELF RELIANCE - HEAL - do the work The governments and leadership need to know there Is no hiding, veiling, escaping our evolution and low 3D systems will not cut it and nor will dumping your decades of abusive living and black magic abuses that all were told to STOP DOING the damage - and then dump on the very ones you abuse - aint gonna work - I have been celibate for the celebration of discovering and honouring my life light, and bodies into new healing from so much abuses and there is nothing more liberating than feeling utter self love and closing out all that has done you so much harm they simply refuse to see you in your new story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezKV... #ERPEREZ you will not be allowed to return in any way --- NO MEANS NO stay away from me I will seek protection order - if need be All have caused enough paid, suffering losses - None had done the work nor have any done an ounce of making right on the decades of spiritual warfare impaled tormented me - they are all false and all on demon time - none have done an ounce of making the 'barely surviving' tactics right and God has shown all to STOP and leave me be and I will call the police


#calgaryCult will not ever be allowed to return to my life All have to do the inner work and work with Source, your own guides and all past will be blocked, stopped, I will not fix nor give to any that did nothing but put hits on my life steal, fraud, and defame me - all will be blocked!!!!! Truth is truth and all have been told billions ot ways and times - all should be with the karma unfolding - the only thing any should be focussing on is doing right and healing All have to do the inner work and work with Source, your own guides and all past will be blocked, stopped, I will not fix nor give to any that did nothing but put hits on my life steal, fraud, and defame me - all will be blocked!!!!! Truth is truth 


and all have been told billions ot ways and times -
all should be with the karma unfolding - the only thing any should be focussing on is doing right and healing

And it is time for all to simply go and seek within and please do the healing - nothing will move in any way until self acceptance and healing is done - beliefs need to change if you simply do not get this - 

This will be enough evidence that there will not be a match of such ever cycles to ever appear - 

God is moving all - it must 


* they will never get my mailing address * ALL COMMUNICATION goes to my Lawyer ~ JNelson@speclaw.ca Due to the 500 attempts on my life - you are insane if you think I will meet with you without police present  #calgarypolice  The only reason I made it out of your hell pit of hell - intentional murder plots is God and God only 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzwMDgk2yFQ&t=2493s I will not meet I will not hang for drinks I will not pick up calls nor Email Decades of tormenting abuse as I ration and live off nothing you all played God and I will sue * I will sue banks and legal representation for thinking allowing such is human rights * I will sue 50+ involved in playing stalking spying pocket watching witch warlock corrupt thieves on my life as if I am your rat to abuse and test You all had corrupt intentions You are evil vile criminals and every day you withhold what doesn’t fucking belong to you is what and how much karma I will seek for the cruel unnecessary fucking with my life health stress PTSD ~ when I have done nothing to any but seek divorce and peace and health / You are abusers and the world will know your names and false elite titles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12auwNAs624&t=7157s
None had an ounce See my videos emails legal - all sought rights legal return and they all lied Fraud Theft Criminal offences I will sue every business legal real estate police banking firms ~ #calgarycourts #calgarycrime #calgaryfraud And who will return the 8 yrs + they have already spent - lavish vacations and homes while I sat homeless I will seek emotional distress Isolation from my children Damage and losses of wages while the abused power in my Life in every way #calgarypolice All communications go through my lawyer 
~ I will never speak to any again Human rights abuse Abuse of power Discrimination Theft Doppleganger Exploitation Illegal surveillance Corrupt government secret human testing ~ falsifying personal life data * abuse of privacy laws * abuse of technology laws * defamation of character * emotional mental spiritual abuse trauma to induce corrupt narrative for their gain The list goes on and the world will know every day all were involved in such evil agendas ~ to 1DF healer ~ So sad And I have to heal from daily sick abuse tactics None even know me nor would even have an ounce of right how who I live my Life when they live poly sex coven crime rings / like you are the moral compass


© 
#humantesting #elitecorruption
#epsteinAgendas
#elitHarvesting #corruptioninCalgary


#eliteSoulHarvesting - - the new white collar criminals
Rather than do the inner healing and connection with spirit God within - they have been so entrained in money, false title and not healing their inner wounding they turn to taking, raping, harvesting any and all and then have the audacity to claim they are the higher moral ground for leadership - See you all in court - 



I will sue all involved Government Secret group All businesses All https://www.youtube.com/live/6lXQCRpJ... I am that I am #secretsocietyabuse Joanna PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss * all communications go through all monies go through my Lawyer ~~~ JNelson@speclaw.ca I will not give any personal details


THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME REBUILD my divine life -
Joanna Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss

I am a healer, I am a teacher, I am a seer, and multi-dimensional conduit -
I am here for the advancement of new earth and honour of light intelligence -


Abuses to DF #humantesting  THE ONLY COMMUNICATION GOES THROUGH  JNelson@Speclaw.ca.   ONLY DONATIONS and sessions bookings go through only here; PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss I WILL NOT accept pop-ups nor dropping in due to relentless attacks, sacrificing, obsessing on my life when none have been anywhere but tormenting my life 






- I have been self made They are not never were my friends tribe, nor family - I don't even know these people - they are the secret underground of my exes poor choices and all were warned to stop - reports made several times, legally have been advised on my steps and processes - they are 100% pathological liars - petty immature satanic rituals to take, steal, copy, and pretend they what they steal - they have brought chaos to an entire city due to  * no sense of self  * jealousy, envy  * selfishness greed gluttony Decades of secret society abuse - I will sue all and the money will be shown, receipts and all be seen for every deed and regardless of position - all will face what they have done - and I called this 6yrs ago - what a 100% waste of my life due to selfish mental fuck shit games and suppression of my channel, life, and work - #youtubecorruption All have been told - they have done nothing but act, behave to torment and ensure I never recieve -  I am worthy and deserving of receiving - who is anyone to say what I deserve and not deserve - it is utter insanity - 

Groups to attack and block, derail - my life - who the hell are these people to say who and what I will be and receive  God is all over this and done is done all were told  Leave me be Creational reality is and life is your proof -  TRUTH IS TRUTH and I spoke on it  I AM of Gods messenger and none have say what God is of me -  GOD IS and will lift that which is proof -  I AM  Joanna
#ascension  #corruptionisDone New earth is peace, justice, fairness, honour of all life and health for all heal your wounds, so they do not become another's RETURN all magic, return all abuses - done is done - I know Who I am GOD IS GOD WRITES - 3 D wounded misogynists are not the writers of humanity's destiny



THESE ABUSES MUST BE HEALED
I AM JOANNA
I AM TRUTH
I WILL SPEAK WHAT SOURCE PLACES -

AND SO BE IT
PAYPAL.ME/JOANNALROSS

And so be it Joanna © I am the 'Rising Sun' #ascension #healinghumanity May 24, 2024 As by the Systems of Light and Heavenly Councils for Orders of light, love, and eternal life Donations and offerings ---> Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss


After 6+ long unnecessary years of delays derailing and expenses ~ $50k + in legal fees that I did not have ~ Fighting for my voice rights ~ as of May 24, I am officially legally mentally spiritually everything - ally divorced liberated free and divinely independent Self reliant Self made Courts stamp Done ✅ Never again! The worst most horrible experiences with those that refuse to let you go ~ play with your life and pretend to ‘want the best’ for all ~ a load of crap 💩


I pray for the highest healing of all that went through this with me - - and deep gratitude for the handful that that were there ~~~  Now it’s finally done ✅ Never ever again! If anyone would love to donate in celebration of this incredible challenging barely Survivable experience ~~~ I would be so grateful ~ my New life finally begins PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss Live and learn Officially alive again! I reclaim my power light voice life So be it I am that I am Thank you 🙏 God Amen amen 🙏 amen



The reconnection in love and blessedness of your breath with all matter is your Godliness and your free will What manifested is your own proof of the Source Creator Your own health and otherwise This is the blessing of movement of Source in all life of all life And so be it




None will make money off of my unique and coded work - I am the maker and channel of my work and all will be blocked and so - honour the system of BEING spiritual -

Donations and return of all monies and property stolen and taken, withheld - 
There will not be any possibility of redo, or recycling - Source, God is moving me and there will no longer be access to use and abuse

PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss
JNELSON@speclaw.ca




May 17, 2024 copyright © New Earth Laws of New Health, Growth, Higher Order Alignments for expansion of all life These are of sacred offering for the greater good on behalf of Systems of Light, Councils of Light, Galactic Federations And so be it Speak the voice of the innocent for the innocent All futures Now








And so it is
Joanna
JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com
No more corruption, no further exploitation
All are being judged through their own soul - unity consciousness or continue in ignorance
That is your choice and your earth -




or private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com


#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#higherself
#yoursoul
#soulsdestiny
#celestialteams
#lightships
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#5Dmusic
#soulmates
#twinflame
#lightbody
#lightbodyactivations

#starcrossedlovers
#5Dintelligence
#Intelligentdesign
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights
#personalitydisorders
#creativegenius
#crystalchildren
#destiny
#soulspurpose
#secretSocietyAbuse
#corruptGovernment
#corruptMasons
#secretcovertabuse
#humantesting

#indigochildren
#healingourchildren
#hybridchildren  ©

All of my work is copyright to me of me from the Divine for the evolutionary blessings of humanity


PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss


Transcending lower vibrational patterns of disease and beliefs of accepting disease and spiritual malnutrition of your systems - it is all within your power - #ExploreAscensionHealing #ExpressAscensionHealing #ExperienceAscensionHealing Blessings humanity for new light and life Joanna #ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #GodMind #higherself



No comments:

Post a Comment