Tuesday 10 September 2024

All those of my past - family and all 3D MEN - WHAT HAS Not been stated 8 million times - 5D is not 3D

 I will not re-make and re- nothing with anyone that has done roots, black magic, tormenting me on all levels

My God - what about abusing the innocent and ruining a DF life and losses more than counted, more rituals and death witches and wishes on my life - and you think you can return and pretend anew - 

It is utterly insane - 
decades of hate rituals and damages to my soul - 
You left me homeless and hungry and all were told 1000s of times to stop and I prayed for you all to stop crying in all communications videos and you all did not anticipate me to survive - you all intended me to be broken, broke, and left me for poverty and prostitute - and you think you are returning to my life 

God proved what I said all along - I proved nothing - 
You all sit in the insanity of your torment and your sick toxic abuse and that is so utterly insane and horrible beyond words - how can any even consider over years - that any can sit plot plan to do such - to 1 DF healer - and such hate when all I did was be true and giving and healing to all - 

You will not return on any level - I will charge with criminal abuse and I will heal other innocent beings that have been abused with such family trauma and abuse, and toxic tormenting toxic hate impalement - of such dark degrees - none have any idea - these people are not my family - they are not my friends - they are pure evil and pure hate and only wanted me to die, live in jail and poverty and live as they intended in their 500 rituals - spells, and sacrifices - 

You are FORGIVEN 
LEAVE ME BE 
Suffering and years of loss, damages, and I deserved nothing - not 1 ounce and all you could do is say I am unworthy of what was already always legally mine and have been - 
We simply are not doing going into any other cycles - all are forgiven leave me be you will not come into my space, energy THE 3D DM - - - > with all respect - read with certainty - I do not waiver and I do not bend for money 
All any had to do was make it right and return what you stole and ruined from my life that I will never get back 
I will not get any of the life you have all wasted and toxically attacked me daily - and why I chose to move, leave, and get away from the sick and horrible deeds you all did and chose - we are not family and you are not offered nor invited into my life - return what you stole - My life has been nothing but a lie and all have to face their deeds - 
ALL paperwork and documents - go to JNelson@speclaw.ca I will not make your karma better when you all did nothing but try to kill me and steal, take, rape, ruin and destroy my life - we are not family - all are forgiven - leave me be Send whatever letter of confession and closure to my lawyer - I will not read any spell notes and voodoo letters - I will not care nor care about how you feel now after lying and tormenting my life - The same immature games and lessening of not showing your hand and hiding and look the part and be the player in a players life - I WILL NOT be a part of your reality - go away - grow up and heal - My God 3D DM - I will not play your arm candy - grow up Get connected with Source - my man - my divine being man is 5D and will love me the way no other on earth will - because it does not come with game, and scheme, plots, and trying to make your way into another's suitcase because it looks better- slimy, shady, taking, and from the underground and secret groups and cults - with your shady ass plans and offers- II WILL REBUKE YOU - - - so stop -

AS FOR OFFERS ON MY WORK 
- NONE HAD AN OUNCE OF SAY ON MY WORK NOR WERE A BOSS, NOR SPEAKER NOR ANY THAT UNDERSTAND MY OFFERING SO HOW COULD THEY BE THE BOSS OF MY LIFE OR WORK - 

None are NOR CAN DO OR offer what I am None can - they are not who I am 

My work is my work My business will not work for any that are not me - IT IS CODED AND YOU WERE ALL TOLD AND WHY ANY THAT PLAY ON MY NAME, WORK, TAKE STEAL, AND PRETEND THEY ARE ME FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY WILL EXPERIENCE CURSES AND LOSSES - AND YOU WERE ALL TOLD 

MY WORK IS VIBRATIONAL 
I WILL not collaborate with those that simply are shady slimy illuminati masonic mess that want to teach DF a lesson and take her life and make it more lab rat controlling and handling - it is utterly abhorrent level of soul beliefs that you must sit in to think this is any way to treat a DF 
IT IS VIBRATIONAL and none in low vibe chasing the clout and false spiritualists dont get it and won't - and cannot teach it - tainting my life and all have been shown will not work

- I am that I am on my own - I AM THE JUICE of my own life and none touch it nor taint it - I will not cannot be bought - so blow I am the touch of Gold of Source - and the heart that can hear will hear - and those are ones I will deal with Those that think that statement is ego-ic - will not be the ones I will deal with - You are not getting it - I am that I am I create what is never created and none can simply step in as a fake false doppelgänger and that was shown and proven to you all - you are all now chasing to see how you can slither in and make a new offer to come back into my energy and make something happen 



You were told in kind and patient ways to leave me alone - - DON T play on my ground for you are not there - I am not the fake you are all seeking to shake a fake deal and slither anew - to have me taint my life with your plots, bribes

- if I am fake then why you asking and why you stalking - You are giving yourself away - 
If I am not qualified then why you spy and obsess 
- look at your IP history 
- you obsess watch me and stalk me and yet you put me down daily 
- and you want to offer and come calling and falling

- we will not do business - You are not aligned to do the inner work - all you care about is money and being the face - I will work with whom Gods places in my higher and best - you are not the higher and best and why you will walk and you will teach yourself your own lessons 

- my god - like I would work with you - I am transparent and you are fake - all of the past and such similar energies and those that shade, hide, sneak, peep peer illegally surveillance are not my ball park - please go do the work 
The misogyny and arrogance - is not the environment for great Godly work - your ego will be your demise - you waste Gods time - you are still not getting it You CANNOT AFFORD ME YOU HAVE WORKED AND ARROGANTLY MOVED YOUR WAY OUT OF MY PLAYGROUND - I WILL NEVER WORK WITH SUCH DEGRADING ASSES THAT THINK THEY WILL TEACH ME A LESSON  

- - YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO GOD IS - YOU ARE NOT ALIGNED WITH MY LIFE LIGHT, OFFERING 
- SO LEAVE ME ALONE 

OPPRESSORS and those so called family and friends
that think they can run control, dominate and write my life and oh how you tried and I barely survived - - YOU WERE TOLD - 

I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS NOR ARRANGE ANYTHING ON ANY LEVEL WITH ANY CULT, SECRET SOCIETY AND MESS OF THE PAST 

- THERE IS 0 ALIGNMENT 0 RESPECT AND 0 COMPATIBILITY


- YOU ARE ALL LUST DEVILS AND MISOGYNISTS ARROGANT AND you will simply never get my work, and never know its value - #stalkers - we are never going to meet nor get together - leave me be - Your energy and mess unhealed misogynistic arrogance is not my dream or wish come true and all you were told - Leave me be 

I have been devoted to 17yrs of my life and all eons before to higher consciousness and healing and being my fullest and best - I will not be with any that does not and does not live in the same devotion to self care and self love - 

energy is an equation - 
draw it out - and do the math - 
Messy corrupt unhealed immature baby man child that are messy and have no clue who they are and play cult, secret society and simply live in fear and bringing many into your 3D karmic mess - we will not be anything - grow up and go heal - If you stalk and watch me in obsession - then perhaps go heal and seek your healing within - I will not be in business with any of the such - creepy stalkers, peepers, illegal surveillance and idiocy of abusing power, money and technology is Simply not a 5D action nor behaviour - my god get healed - All 3D Men - NO MEANS NO - grow up and get healed - If you want a session for the purity of yourself - then book a session If you want to donate and offer a kind act - then donate - 
why does there have to be slimy notions and intentions and motives - motives are always seen and felt - I will not be bought - 
I will not be any persons 'property' and nor be claimed - Why the one I will be with is healed and not in any way obsessed, addicted mess, and gross negligence of toxic abuse to the DF and treat her like a bag of 'stuff' All know what they owe - me and if you choose to repay and do a good deed - then do it with pure heart with 0 intonations of being 'yours' That is 3D ics and ewe That is not mature and not godly - Godliness is essence and maturity of honouring spirit and soul - If you want to make a good gesture and then do so with pure intent - the games and the intention to be called yours is not a thing - I am not a arm candy If you want a session then book it - I am a healer and I am guide and teacher - then book a session All PAST I will REBUKE - leave me be and you have been told - 
grow up Good deeds are simply of the heart and come with NO OBLIGATION nor ties or promises or document of bondage - I am no persons private babysitter - Heal your karmic issues and mess - face your mess - clean it up and face your emotions and heal - this is the path and I will not babysit and hold your hand - 5D DM - time to face, heal and grow up sTOP the immature strategy and messy ass games - not interested and leave me be until you grow up I am not and will not waste a second of my time on such - If you know my story - then read the room - I will not be your babysitter nor your private karma fixer - You have to stand on your own and make your life as directed with Source, your higher self -


I am only into 5D directed DM - warped warlocks and warped secret society giving power away - stay away you will be blocked and sent away - all has been said - time to grow up 
ALL PAST WILL BE TOLD 8million more times

- LEAVE ME BE You all know what you did and stole - There will be NO CONNECTION Get healed and leave me be - NO MEANS NO DF has her voice - I will not be pals with abusers - grow up and go heal and I am not your life fixer - Abuse is abuse #ERPEREZ I want nothing to do with you and any all you belong with I never will 8 yrs of escaping the mess, toxic mess and tormenting games of 'teaching me a lesson' and all you have done chose, stole, ruined, taken from my life - you have no right and I will be rebuking you on every level in every way - I will never work with you - nor be in any way with you - leave me be - what you all did was 100% illegal - Return what you stole - JNelson@speclaw.ca I will gain my stability on what is meant for me - I will not be with you on any level - it was said 8 million times 0 criminal abuse is criminal abuse You were cut from my energy for a reason - I will not be wiht any that they do have to 'prove' they have changed after decades of loss damage and abuse - grow up and heal do the inner work and it takes years - so do the work and leave me be I AM THAT I AM Joanna Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss I will speak my truth - Narcacistic game players, manipulators - go away and playing God and player same ass games - you will be blocked forever - always - you will not be in my space - grow up and get healed -  5D is not unhealed 3D misogyny  Go and heal and stop wasting my time, energy and life  All were told - 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1tY7w2W74E&t=1715s I have said and know who I am My life was wasted for decades for abuse and selfish corrupt cult secret society gains - this will never occur - I will not fix your life - what do you think your life will look like when all you do is attack the innocent DF for you to feel big and powerful - 


I HAVE NOT signed any papers or documents by Signature or any E-Signature - and not signed anything besides my divorce - none have talked with me, none have approached me and none have given an ounce to me nor any have made any ounce right - 


THE PAST IS BLOCKED - rebuke banish - we are not friends - JNelson@speclaw.ca


5D CREATIVE ALIGNMENT Ascension Sessions Healing, Intuitive Readings ***** 90min $233USD Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss THE PAST IS NOT MY FUTURE Abuse of power is not futuristic HEAL! You will not be moved forward in any way in abuse! All will be accountable


If anyone would love to donate in celebration of this incredible challenging barely Survivable experience ~~~ I would be so grateful ~ my New life finally begins PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss Live and learn Officially alive again! I reclaim my power light voice life So be it I am that I am Thank you 🙏 God Amen amen 🙏 amen



The reconnection in love and blessedness of your breath with all matter is your Godliness and your free will What manifested is your own proof of the Source Creator Your own health and otherwise This is the blessing of movement of Source in all life of all life And so be it




None will make money off of my unique and coded work - I am the maker and channel of my work and all will be blocked and so - honour the system of BEING spiritual -

Donations and return of all monies and property stolen and taken, withheld - There will not be any possibility of redo, or recycling - Source, God is moving me and there will no longer be access to use and abuse

PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss
JNELSON@speclaw.ca



May 17, 2024 copyright © New Earth Laws of New Health, Growth, Higher Order Alignments for expansion of all life These are of sacred offering for the greater good on behalf of Systems of Light, Councils of Light, Galactic Federations And so be it Speak the voice of the innocent for the innocent All futures Now








And so it is
Joanna
JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com
No more corruption, no further exploitation
All are being judged through their own soul - unity consciousness or continue in ignorance
That is your choice and your earth -




or private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com


#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#higherself
#yoursoul
#soulsdestiny
#celestialteams
#lightships
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#5Dmusic
#soulmates
#twinflame
#lightbody
#lightbodyactivations

#starcrossedlovers
#5Dintelligence
#Intelligentdesign
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights
#personalitydisorders
#creativegenius
#crystalchildren
#destiny
#soulspurpose
#secretSocietyAbuse
#corruptGovernment
#corruptMasons
#secretcovertabuse
#humantesting

#indigochildren
#healingourchildren
#hybridchildren  ©

All of my work is copyright to me of me from the Divine for the evolutionary blessings of humanity


PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss


Transcending lower vibrational patterns of disease and beliefs of accepting disease and spiritual malnutrition of your systems - it is all within your power - #ExploreAscensionHealing #ExpressAscensionHealing #ExperienceAscensionHealing Blessings humanity for new light and life Joanna #ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #GodMind #higherself
#eliteSoulHarvesting
#humanhealing
#divinefeminineSuppressions
Abuse of the Divine feminine 
Abuse of the spirit of Source, God, cosmic wholeness - 
Discrimination is our human destiny to heal and transcend - 

None play god or speak, trade, bet, bid your life in any way - there has become delicate subtle abuses of trafficking humans and the elite soul harvesters have made sabotaging any they feel threatened by or competing with, and in their insecure no sense of self and nor standards of connection within - they make life hell and loss for all they target - they have the resources and touch point in all systems of their secret society hitmen, and warlocks or witches playing out their games of attacks - it occurs every hour and few survive while inheritance spiritual and monetary are signed over to those that simply did not earn the lineages and eons of devoted spiritual work and play with God, creation, Gaia, and what and who do not care about life itself - but to only clout chase, be seen, be known - but have no connection nor relationship with the essence of life - and our pillars are changing - it is vital and key and why these elite hit groups and thieves of the spirit will be brought down not by any one light worker - - but their own karma and back fire of decades of hate and torment to the innocent - the tables of light have shifted and all were given ample notice - however they only laughed in the heart of God and spit on any and all opportunities to heal and make higher evolved choices - and they chose not to - they chose to continue to attack and so to - the karma returns - all by individual choice. 

God is 



No comments:

Post a Comment