Thursday 5 March 2020

The Power of Living in Joy ~ Life Review

 Living Joyfully is why we are all here!

A profound vision I had;
I was being taken from one mission, experience, lifetime to be moved and shifted to another timeline, planet, or healing, and the floor of the lightship was glass; as I saw Gaia get smaller as the lightship continued its Universal accent; I bellowed in sadness in my departure and my heart was filled with regret as I cried that 'I could do more, please take me back, I can do more.' As the guide was taking me back to my mothership, he asked me if I knew what was occurring. I replied 'yes' can I please go back.



I offer this as a life review reflection; which is key to do as a part of self healing monthly reflective work, that in mastery, in day-to-day unfolding, how may we make the most of every moment in joy and happiness to know that our very being here makes a difference. It is our perfection, our awareness of this, our awakening and walking in this is the difference that this planet and our co-creations that come from this can offer; 

We are here to truly enjoy, be of joy, and live so fully and in our blessedness and oftentimes forget it based on the programs of old we are all trying to let go on; and why we feel the sensations of 'regret' and what 'regret' can truly teach how easily it is to 'let go' and 'live in love.' Smile more, laugh more, be of joy, be silly, make someone smile, and giggle with your kids; this is Source living through you and it truly lightens the entire planet.
It is our innate desire to bring joy and live in joy; held underneath so much paradigm chains that keep us from 'being' the love and light that we have all come to enjoy and be.
Let go of what you can that keeps you from just simply being you.
Live lovingly and love freely, you will always know you have served your souls deepest wish.
Love joyfully and freely, you will always be served.

There are profound moments, like this one, now to smile and honour, own, and claim your birthright to be you, to be happy; you are here now, so love now. You are Divinely blessed in all ways to enjoy this moment, so be it, love, be it, love. You are this shiny and bright and you being here now makes this difference.
So be it,
Blessings and light,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment