Saturday 11 May 2019

Inspiring Inner Change ~ Community, Oneness,

Greetings dear lighted ones,

For those that so desire to use, muse, ponder, wonder, and co-create in higher vibrational, higher dimensional ways; we are creating some illustrations that can be used within daily sharing, daily communion, daily conversations, to ignite a new enriched level and perspective of living sacredly, living in Oneness, and how this enriched experience always begins within.

At all levels of our social, environmental, human-planetary shiftings and transformations, we are being ushered to awaken within in connectivity within the All, with one another, with nature, and within our planetary life; and in doing so, we allow for new concepts of higher, wider, enriched vibrations of potential, of living and of experiencing ones daily reality.

One can work within such illustrations to entrain, to open within, to invite new inner empowerment of creating anew.
Igniting Self-Love Inner Knowing

* What are my beliefs about how infinite and expansive I am?
* What do I truly feel worthy of?
* How may I ignite greater worthiness, greater belonging, greater connectivity, and entanglement with the All?
* What are the beliefs that I hold about myself as One within the All?
* What are my beliefs about my connection with all beings, all those in my community, and how may I ignite a new belief that feels, and can be experienced as One, in harmony, in peace, in loving kindness, and compassion as I will receive this in return as I open to such potentials.
* What is it that I truly desire to experience?
* What does unconditional self-love feel like, sound like, experienced like within my daily life?
* Do I accept myself as love, as kindness, as caring, or open to new levels of connection, of Oneness?
* What are my own inner values of who I am, what I am, and what I offer to humanity, to my community, and how may I create a new belief, a new version of joy and inner gratitude, inner acceptance, to new experiences?

* What is my highest truth? What is my desire for my life experience and how may I openly, authentically, simply, and with joyful excitement, share my gifts, my inner light, my inner Oneness?
* How may I feel into a new belief, tapping into new talents, skills, courage, self-confidence, and my Oneness within any vibration, any experience I wish to create?
* How may I practice the limitless, the infinite, the profound in my words, my affirmations, my actions and behaviour with myself, to others, to the All?

How may I CREATE my Divine Reality as Within --> So Without?



You are worthy of self-attention, self-care, self-knowing, self-direction and mastery!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMjiQySirX8&t=1638s


How may we begin to open within loving and joyful communication with our children and their innate ability to ignite change within their social circles, social world, and standing within their power to create change, to inspire Oneness, to inspire new generations of self-loving, Universal aware and caring beings of higher knowing, enriched expansive hearts of creative blessings?

We are this profound!
We are worthy of living sacredly.
And so it is.

Blessings and great joy,
Joanna

https://ULWHC.com
#ascension
#healingourfamily
#creatingOneness
#childrencreatingOneness
#creatingharmony
#creatingcommunity
#creatingselflove
#livingsacredly
#livinginOneness
#livinginharmony
#schoolsinOneness
#childreninpeace
#communityinPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment