Saturday 19 January 2019

Living in Joy ~ This IS our Birthright

Greetings dear lighted ones,
Wow ~ some incredible soulful offerings!
Thank you to the vibrations and energies offered in our weekly FREE global meditation celebrating our human -

Universal Divine becoming. I am really having fun in these offerings and truly do amp-up my joy factor!

Our next FREE Meditation is Friday January 25th; 9:00am MST ~ tune in and dance if you so desire to our Heavenly and Divine Song of quantum and sacred becoming.

I have been moving through profound phases of my personal ascension; purification of my fields, and chakra's, this was truly powerful and needed; I have some information on this that may help those feeling as if they are walking through the densest parts of their lives right now; there are answers and tools, invocations you can use.
As I am finding more and more in my own unveiling within my omni-present becoming; varying ways of our ability to sense, intuit, communicate will be vitally important to explore and expand within; and if I may add quite simply; SO FUN! 
 ALWAYS REMEMBER your JOY!

I have been also feeling the intensification of first contact; my teams and galactic, celestial families delicately hovering and elegantly allowing me my time to integrate these accelerating phases.
I take this moment now to honour ALL of my teams; truly every unique consciousness aspect, and there are so many; I am grateful that I am able to tap into what I am able to feel into what, who, how this is all unfolding and I would not be as grounded and centred and available if it were not for their healing help, guidance and reminding me every step of the way how valued I am.
I will be doing an extra video this week to talk about these ascension phases and first contact; I had a lovely interaction with Bashar (who appears to be the host introducing others from Sassani to me, as my comfort level with Bashar and the myriad of beings I am able to feel, sense) Bashar comes to me with a female counter-part that has been working with me for about a year now; and (they-contracted Sassani beings will be coming to many that are ready for their integration to first conscious contact) 

~~~ Along with many other beings of course; but this is just an indication of our collective advancements and living within an 'open & ready heart' of Oneness, love, and compassion.
~~~ Teams in waiting; Your own souls plan and galactic protocol, and how they acclimatize to our vibrations and planetary weather, atmosphere (lightship download and vision I will talk about in our next video)
Sacred Teachings of the Week ~
Our new video offerings that are being uploaded are;
* 2nd Session of our FREE WEEKLY Divine Song Meditation
* 2nd Sacred Temple Teaching ~ Ascension & Mastery Cycles

We will explore the various soul integrations occurring right now for many, and how these integrations will assist in our over-all plan of planetary ascension and webbings that we are entering into that is galactic, celestial, and Universal in sensation. This is, as I have always offered; Divine, reverent, benevolent, delicate, and loving. Why I have been so passionate in bringing these stories, these musings, and experiences forward. There IS beauty within this human evolutionary awakening and transformative story and may our vibrations of pure love and excitement in ALL that we are be felt within it all. For this has always been paramount within our messages and intent.  

As you love, soften, and hold thyself with reverence, honour, and grace, you will begin to sense into the intricacies and joy of what is actually occurring in all moments. 

We cannot offer this as a more simple and meaningful statement of wisdom from the ancients and ages; 'Never underestimate the power and profundity of living in joy.'
Sending you love and profound graceful joy,
Joanna L Ross
https://ULWHC.com
Our many soulful offerings, healings, and expansive loving wisdoms that will soothe, activate, honour, and remind you of the Universal blessing that you are. We offer personal expansive ascension retreats, ascension sacred teachings, and soulful re-engagement with Gaia and all of her consciousness that will be a part of our every moment co-creations.  ~~~ Join us on this Divine and Heavenly journey of our loving states of becoming.  ~~~ Joanna 

#energy-healing
#quantumhealing
#quantumliving
#sacredliving
#humanvalue
#newearthinspirations
#harmonyandpeace
#livinginbalance
#consciousness
#higherconsciousness
#healingourfamily
#healingourchildren
#worldpeace
#globalmeditations
#CalgaryAscensionTeachings
#CalgaryHealing

No comments:

Post a Comment