Monday 1 October 2018

Mastery in Motion

Affirmations and profound inner knowing, the inner entrainment to higher, expansive perspectives, align our hearts with our core inner truth that our higher selves, our Divine essence, our quantum fields, our families, our celestial teams, and Oneness knows IS. Our isness, our ALLness, our Omni-presence just IS.
Divine, Heavenly, pure of love, pure of light, and ready to anchor and uplift, inspire, and empower anew. We are ONE.
Enjoy your mastery in motion.


Daily Christed Affirmations

I am the Divine perfection of Source.
I am the essence of limitless love, potential, and Heavenly bliss.
I am the creative joy, creative expression, the earthly - Heavenly and cosmic partner in love-light.
I am the master of my reality and I honour, I accept, I allow the love of Source to live through me in all my earthly co-creations and Divine exploration.
I AM THAT I AM.
We are One
Many blessings and joy this divine and loving day.
A moment of pure intent, thoughtful inner love, peaceful repose stills the shaking heart, calms the worrisome soul and transforms all ill. The inner knowing, profound wisdom unveils in truth of the love within ~ this is our core foundational truth. Our Divine essence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment