Monday 17 June 2024

HEALING Human ABuses * Human Testing #5D Alignment of New Laws

 How can any think, that you can cause decades of suffering, tormenting, psychological mind fuck to an innocent healers life 

ALL COMMUNICATION MUST GO THROUGH JNELSON@SPECLAW.CA I ONLY SPEAK TRUTH I WILL BE AND LIVE IN WHAT, HOW, SOURCE CLEARS THE WAY FOR I HAVE MY RIGHTS TO LIVE PURELY SACREDLY AND FREELY - I HAVE MY RIGHTS - THIS IS NEW EARTH AND I WILL NOT SIT DOWN DUE TO CORRUPT ABUSIVE SYSTEMS, PEOPLE, SOCIETIES AND GROUPS OF 0 KNOWLEDGE - all I have done is give, heal, and patience to - under the direction of God to help these people alter course - and they have done daily to scheme, plot, plan, in taking every, all things to never have any give, cock-block and abuse magic, abuse technology and they pay, get paid to bring constant relentless attacks on my life 

How is it that people - in whatever role, title, bank roll - do intentional harm - to break and tear down 1 DF - that has done nothing to any - but heal and transmute darkness - but get impaled, stolen, left for dead after years of human testing, human experiments, lead down a sick maze to get what is just and fair, and wasting my monies, time, life, energy due to thier sick games of tormenting -

* ADVANCING ENHANCING the gifts, skills, abilities of the higher realms cannot be FORCED manipulated or tampered with and if so done - damage, danger, and warping will occur and even more dangerous outcome -




CHANGE FOR HEALING NEW EARTH from highly corrupt, abusive torment to the natural sweet God body, mind, heart, and soul = there must be change  

5D HEALING PSYCHOSIS - - - #5D Trained Pysche, Psychic Vibrational Healers, Teachers, ARE IN ABSOLUTE necessity

Positive Compassionate Change begins by higher vibrational education of the top 3 questions and then support healing, places, spaces, sacred honouring for the abused and new technique to heal multi-dimensional wounding few understand - 

* so much for humanity to begin exploring, expressing, and experiencing as new potentials of new realms of play and becoming - we are sacred, divine, and most of our teaching upon ou planet are very subjugated, linear and do not have any baring of who we are becoming as higher light, higher vibrational and our healing will need utter remaking into new models of our social potentials and healing, nourishing, understanding and how and why have we never been taught who we truly are

* WE HAVE TO educate and bring greater awareness to the ways in which secret, covert abuses have been through the unhealed, toxic, condemning and domination affects of the unhealed and abusive traits that all must face and heal -

* covert mental, spiritual abuse is very hard to detect - only the experienced healer and teacher of energy will understand and why the average doctor and counsellor have no clue, nor would understand and nor is the every day social conversations of secret societies - because it is 'secret societies' and the practices that they wish to hide and the damages of the multi=dimensional abuses

* covert abusers - they know what they are doing, how they do it and with a unhealed sociopath - masochists, underground secret groups, cults, they have resources, people, and systematic approaches to abuse and that lead to murder, death of unusual manner and mysteries that not even the policing nor systems of 3D know, understand for most are not awake nor aware of the energetic stories of the core reasons, signs, symptoms and how the unfolding that is most often 'tower-like' that affect the innocent and that will bring destruction to all if not known, understood, and discerned -


* for it allows for humanity to reclaim our innate power and devotion to self and higher self enmeshment and becoming ultimate healer, manifestos, and whatever is within our souls blueprint to bring to life - limitless 

* the most affected and most damaged are the innocent - crystalline children and indigo, empathic, high functioning, and psychic and born under homes of magic, black magic abuses, conjurers of the voodoo - - All are infinitely affected - hybrids of new forms and this is triggering to all out-dated systems and controllers of power over the systems and others that benefit off of keeping humanity limited and in fear of such natural and divine essence of what is our pure and divine truth of becoming light - eternal connected and linked to our higher and best and is not religion 

- becoming closer to God is not religion -




* not healing soul fragments, some get stuck in the most 'safe powerful' role of personality that is reverted to and such more a dangerous experience if these people have been choosing to work within cult, mind, brain washing, misguided warped wounded so called 'ring leaders' that present false knowledge and truths to call in, recruit the vulnerable and then on top of such mind, =brain depressions, not healing, not acknowledging the core psyche wound and trauma - abuses - they then are choosing, or being used as clones, experiments of the #humantesting and #humanexperimenting 



* the beautiful physical matter - our vessel, our bodies, can only take so much conjuring, mental manipulation and torment that one chooses to self hate, self harm, and sabotage and in essence, such toxic controlling cults, and satanic conjuring, lower vibrating practices - is far too much for the already unhealed and disconnected being to manage in any level health and balanced way and then to have 0 knowledge and few counsellors, nor psychiatrists would have a clue - of such soul fragment, and psychosis and why they move through such - 

* most that if they do seek help =- they have no idea what they are going through, and therefore the doctors and counsellors are not offering any healing only band-air treatments - 



* there must be infusion and introduction for all counsellors and psychiatrists to become multidimensional - there is no healing modality on our planet that will heal any human if it is not looking, seeking, knowing the core truth - - - > WE ARE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL AND THE WOUNDS BEGIN ENERGETICALLY

* Such experiences can only be offered by psychic, conduits, readers, and Akashic healers - empathic healers - we see into the soul fields of light and stories of the energy and the fears, and where the 'skip' in timeline abuse, torment and covering up of PTSD and further repressions
and then think they will be left alone to do such abuse - Because they had been protected by those in the system that allowed, knew, and saw, and were a part of the abuse #corruptioninCalgary 50+ people were involved - why is it that this is ok?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beD27... When do the healers get justice and return when do the DF get justice and fairness when all we have done is follow all the right steps and spoke up and did what we would advise and guide our children to do of such discrimination I will not take on any ounce of any person shitty choices and karma burdens and psychological deceit, and shapeshifting devil ass games - God has called enough - I will not be touched, I will not be sacrificed I deserve justice and I am the voice of all abused, sacrificed and the abuses of the systems that need refinement and upgrades -  ONLY DONATIONS AND SESSION BOOKINGS  PAYPAL.M/JOANNALROSS  **** 90MIN @ $233USD  **** 4x45min @ $533USD  Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss  All know what they stole,  All know what they took, raped, withheld and abused toxically for their selfish control, domination games while they sneak, shade, and play sick sociopath - none have any right, to be nosey, rights, power, energy on my life - none have say on my life - EVER!




NO ACCESS  All will be blocked,  All will be revoked, rebuked, and sent back  All messages will be scrambled and veiled, and cloaked - NONE HAVE ACCESS when all you have done is abuse!  I will call you out for your corrupt shitty behaviour - perhaps you heal  karma is and will continue until you make right  Magic will only bring chaos and torment, mental imbalance -  Covery
#satanicRitualsAbuse is criminal activity * distress mentally, emotionally, psychological, spiritual abuse daily when I am not receiving what is mine, what was always meant for me - abuse is abuse by systems, false government and secret societies and the sorrow the ripping apart of families that is 100% unnecessary - while the cimrinals and tormenting spiritual 'hitmen' walk around bullying the innocent -

All will recieve their karma and none will be missed -
#GodComplexSociopaths #mentalimbalancesduetoBlackMagic #blackMagicWillRuinYourLife #corruptSecretSocieties #calgaryCrime

All documents All communication goes through my lawyer - JNelson@SpecLaw.ca I do not accept mail, popups and trick scheme, baiting - 

My latest video 
Ceremony of Light #5D Ascension There has been nothing but deceit, mess, schemes and manipulations to and by those I do not even know and have never met me and the corrupt tactics, human testing, and what has been ordered by those that are corrupt, misaligned, have 0 connection with source, spirit, God -

Understand universal laws
#ascension #humanrights #TheRightsofAllLife Divine Feminine Rights and voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HyW0...

Lower vibrational practices of destroying of sacred life
#sacrificing, selfishness, greed, gluttony and honour killing is not honourable on any level - NONE have an ounce of right in any way - on any others life and how why would any person, any group think they have say in any way of any one - unless they practice in trafficking, false marriages, and the trading of names, energy, harvesting, and underground sacrificing clout pyramids - none of any have a say and none have right over life that GOD creates - These are utter misguidance of energy and laws, and the ranking of ascension and authority for humanity's evolution - they are mentally transfixed into self sabotage of conjuring to demons and thus having to sacrifice life to pay demons and entities - satanic and underground mess that is utter misguidance, no knowledge about Gods creations, and 0 alignment of universal laws -  I have my rights to be divorced and live safely without groups impaling me for their seeking revenge to control and dominate me into thier sick coven, ring, and life of lies -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beD27... my divorce case was delayed due to their refusal to close out quickly and on time, but to constantly strangle money, withhold what is mine, they scheme, take, plot, and fool so many - so called professionals but pay people to bring torment to my life - due to simply not choosing to be ok with their secret criminal life 

All were told in infinite ways - videos, emails, legal papers - God, their own spirit guides - all were told - ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL - aLL WERE TOLD TO LEAVE ME THE F ALONE - you have nothing to do with my life you were never invited, you were all given time, patience, tolerance, and all the while you stole, raped my life for your selfish wants and deeds - due to such greedy selfish demonic thieves - all they want is their selfish gain - Like a DF will be a constant agreement to someones abuse bedding - it is disgusting and criminal abuse * I will sue all * harassment * theft, fraud - decades of abuse to block, derail, delay, and warp my character, defamation due to their selfish deeds corrupt and satanic deeds to force me into their life - crime ring - when I said no and have legal rights to not be their trafficking bidding token * discrimination hate crimes * Occult crime * covert abuse * Abuse of power, Abuse of Technology and abuse of privacy and human rights * Exploitation
#humanrights #humantesting All any had to do is make right and return what is not legally theirs to hold How is it ok the corrupt have more leeway and pay and bribe off of stolen monies to keep tormenting and derailing the innocent and pure - #JUDGMENT

God is bringing all and every that every spell, every penny, every document, every property on in my name - all is bring brought - ten fold And so be it Joanna I AM THAT I AM human abuse is a thing Ascension is a thing I WILL NOT BE a token of underground corrupt abuse AND Toxic corrupt officials - all will face their deeds - 

All are getting their karma returned - all magic is returned All voodoo returned All blockages returned All is returned and rebuked - I do not do magic - it is your own guides and God my ancestors sitting you the F down - 
There are no hidden secrets to whatever however God wants truth revealed I have documented proof of me calling out theft, underground secret life activity, and practices, for 6 yrs now There is affidavits and these people my ex that signed denying what I predicted and is not occurring for all involved in the #calgaryCult that somehow under the ring leaders, unhealed wounding of the selfish and energy abusers that think, believe they are untouchable due to how they abuse power, magic, and systems and the officials they know in systems while the innocent get ripped apart and blocked, homeless and I have done all the right legal steps, the reports to the police - Not 1 person has done the right thing Not 1 person - out of the 50+ involved brought truth to the authorities and the decades of theft, fraud, abuses to my life simply because I chose divorce - 


* stolen mail, property  * making exploitation platforms to exploit the innocent that abuse all human rights, privacy and exploitations  * they pilfer videos to sell on other platforms - how is
#YoutubeCorruption allowing - I have informed and contacted Youtube so many times and their comments even after I show them screen shots - of blatant pilfering - and they say nothing is wrong  * these sick toxic abusive people - sell what they can, sell your spiritual name to underground targeting groups and when you speak out there is even more revenge and tactics of attacking abuse  How is any of this ok? I have done all the right steps, I was patient, open, honest, and kind in all my transactions - and their broken ego - daily sought revenge on my life causing loss, PTSD, while all the people they pay to keep quiet while my life being used and abused like the TRUMAN show - #trumanShow  #eploitation - and suffering of those they attack to prove how powerful they are a spiritual hitman for more money to sacrifice and pimp to the rings of suffering - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAypg... * if you are not right mentally - seek community outreach - I sought legal, police and did all the right steps and nothing has been done - 6Yrs of my life wasted in barely surviving - * money that is meant legally mine that they signed affidavits they did not have - purgery * I have emails, predictions, warning of all involved to stop their abuses and attacks covert abuse, the bribing, paying any in the systems to continue taking, and raping my life when none even know me, I have not met any of these people - I have been estranged from my ex for 8 yrs and moved 4 yrs ago - * they scheme, plot, falsify claim and create false and 100% deceit, lies, and torment my life for their selfish deeds * I have nothing to do with these people - they abuse divination tools to attach, stalk, copy, and recruit those and pretend they are light workers - and they are satanic witches, corrupt masons, and those in the system that are paid by whom? * Corrupt officials ~ underground ring leaders, corrupt lifestyles affecting all involved and the innocent are constantly being ripped apart by the cities doing nothing and the legal systems being fixed and corrupted all for money - #blackmagic will ruin your life - 

* I live as a hermit and constantly moving to get the hell away from these idiots that refused to heal 6yrs ago, refused to stop doing daily voodoo attacks and none have any care for what they do and harm torment all for money
#secretsociety crimes and the innocent are left for dead while they construe false stories, elitism and wasting of peoples lives, bringing hate, sacrificing to the innocent, schools, so called official systems - who is paying and how, what is the level of integrity for such to occur for years, years, - All involved are guilty 50+ and I will press criminal law suits on all involved - All have been told, warned for 6yr to leave me be I have been the only one creating my work - no others were ever given permissions, nor signatures, nor any level of money nor due diligence done on my life - why would I - I support human rights and the DF having no equal rights to those that abuse power and the DM false deceitful voice, stories taken over a truthful seer, healer DF I am truth These people are systematic underground crime on any that they can take, steal, and rob inheritance mail and leave the prayerful and innocent healers to fix the mess, chaos, and torment they create with obsessive conjuring of hate, voodoo - confusion spells and black magic, and corrupting all that is pure and simple and truthful  #karmaforcorruption  #karmiccities  #corruptcults  I have nothing to do with any  Look at all of my records phone bank - I have received nothing - I speak to none  I live a hermit life - and these mentally disturbed abusers of magic, toxic satanic cult practices - all rip my life apart while they walk around to keep hurting, stealing, thieving - 

Abuses to DF #humantesting  THE ONLY COMMUNICATION GOES THROUGH  JNelson@Speclaw.ca.   ONLY DONATIONS and sessions bookings go through only here; PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss I WILL NOT accept pop-ups nor dropping in due to relentless attacks, sacrificing, obsessing on my life when none have been anywhere but tormenting my life 






- I have been self made They are not never were my friends tribe, nor family - I don't even know these people - they are the secret underground of my exes poor choices and all were warned to stop - reports made several times, legally have been advised on my steps and processes - they are 100% pathological liars - petty immature satanic rituals to take, steal, copy, and pretend they what they steal - they have brought chaos to an entire city due to  * no sense of self  * jealousy, envy  * selfishness greed gluttony Decades of secret society abuse - I will sue all and the money will be shown, receipts and all be seen for every deed and regardless of position - all will face what they have done - and I called this 6yrs ago - what a 100% waste of my life due to selfish mental fuck shit games and suppression of my channel, life, and work - #youtubecorruption https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZYCG... All have been told - they have done nothing but act, behave to torment and ensure I never recieve -  I am worthy and deserving of receiving - who is anyone to say what I deserve and not deserve - it is utter insanity - 

Groups to attack and block, derail - my life - who the hell are these people to say who and what I will be and receive  God is all over this and done is done all were told  Leave me be Creational reality is and life is your proof -  TRUTH IS TRUTH and I spoke on it  I AM of Gods messenger and none have say what God is of me -  GOD IS and will lift that which is proof -  I AM  Joanna
#ascension  #corruptionisDone New earth is peace, justice, fairness, honour of all life and health for all heal your wounds, so they do not become another's RETURN all magic, return all abuses - done is done - I know Who I am GOD IS GOD WRITES - 3 D wounded misogynists are not the writers of humanity's destiny



THESE ABUSES MUST BE HEALED
I AM JOANNA
I AM TRUTH
I WILL SPEAK WHAT SOURCE PLACES -

AND SO BE IT
PAYPAL.ME/JOANNALROSS

And so be it Joanna © I am the 'Rising Sun' #ascension #healinghumanity May 24, 2024 As by the Systems of Light and Heavenly Councils for Orders of light, love, and eternal life Donations and offerings ---> Paypal.me/JoannaLRoss


After 6+ long unnecessary years of delays derailing and expenses ~ $50k + in legal fees that I did not have ~ Fighting for my voice rights ~ as of May 24, I am officially legally mentally spiritually everything - ally divorced liberated free and divinely independent Self reliant Self made Courts stamp Done ✅ Never again! The worst most horrible experiences with those that refuse to let you go ~ play with your life and pretend to ‘want the best’ for all ~ a load of crap 💩


I pray for the highest healing of all that went through this with me - - and deep gratitude for the handful that that were there ~~~  Now it’s finally done ✅ Never ever again! If anyone would love to donate in celebration of this incredible challenging barely Survivable experience ~~~ I would be so grateful ~ my New life finally begins PayPal.me/JoannaLRoss Live and learn Officially alive again! I reclaim my power light voice life So be it I am that I am Thank you 🙏 God Amen amen 🙏 amen



The reconnection in love and blessedness of your breath with all matter is your Godliness and your free will What manifested is your own proof of the Source Creator Your own health and otherwise This is the blessing of movement of Source in all life of all life And so be it




None will make money off of my unique and coded work - I am the maker and channel of my work and all will be blocked and so - honour the system of BEING spiritual -

Donations and return of all monies and property stolen and taken, withheld - 
There will not be any possibility of redo, or recycling - Source, God is moving me and there will no longer be access to use and abuse

PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss
JNELSON@speclaw.ca




May 17, 2024 copyright © New Earth Laws of New Health, Growth, Higher Order Alignments for expansion of all life These are of sacred offering for the greater good on behalf of Systems of Light, Councils of Light, Galactic Federations And so be it Speak the voice of the innocent for the innocent All futures Now








And so it is
Joanna
JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com
No more corruption, no further exploitation
All are being judged through their own soul - unity consciousness or continue in ignorance
That is your choice and your earth -




or private sessions, webinars, classes or consulting ~ Email me at JoannaCosmicAngel@yahoo.com


#ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #healingourchildren #healing #5Dnewearth #lightships, #UFOS #5Dleadership #alchemy #God #Source #crystalchildren #5Dcrystalchildren #music #musicindustry #5Dartandentertainment #entertainment #starseedmusic #RUSH #RUSHMUSIC #healinghumanitythroughmusic #Oneness #unity #5Dearth #XanaduRush #highercreationalearth #GeddyLee #AlexLifeson #NeilPeart #lightlanguage #5Dhuman #5Dhealing #healingmodalities #creativeearth #creativeleadership #5Dleadership

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#sexuality

#5Dsexuality

#expansivehealingoncorruption

#highervibrationalhealing

#gayandlesbian

#bisexuality

#genderexploration

#higherintelligence

#God #discriminations

5D - #ascension #enlightenment

#soulmates #twinflame

#heavenlypartner

#heavenly #healingrelationships

#heavenlyrelationships

#cocreation

#consciousrelationships

#ascendingrelationships

#God

#healinghumanitybeyondtrauma

#healingcontrol

#healingdysfunction

#healingmentalillness

#healinglineagewounding

#ascensionbooks

#ascensionclasses

#lovingrelationships

#ascensioninrelationships

#ascension
#ascensionbooks
#healinghumanity
#healingourchildren
#sensitivechildren
#crystallinechildren
#empathicchildren
#indigochildren
#healingreligioustrauma
#healingabuse
#healingtrauma
#worldleaders
#3Dpoliticians
#healingelitism
#healingsocialabuse
#abuseofpower
#humanrights
#earthlylaws
#5Dnewlaws
#5Dnewearth
#Epstein #musk #brainchipprograms #eliteprograms #worldslavery
#humantrafficking
#healinghumansystems
#higherself
#yoursoul
#soulsdestiny
#celestialteams
#lightships
#5Dhumanhealing
#energyhealing
#healingmentaldiseases
#entityattachment
#blackmagic
#5Dmusic
#soulmates
#twinflame
#lightbody
#lightbodyactivations

#starcrossedlovers
#5Dintelligence
#Intelligentdesign
#healingvoodoo
#LGBQT
#GAyrights
#lesbianrights
#genderrights
#humanrights
#personalitydisorders
#creativegenius
#crystalchildren
#indigochildren
#healingourchildren
#hybridchildren  ©

All of my work is copyright to me of me from the Divine for the evolutionary blessings of humanity


PAYPAL.me/JoannaLRoss


Transcending lower vibrational patterns of disease and beliefs of accepting disease and spiritual malnutrition of your systems - it is all within your power - #ExploreAscensionHealing #ExpressAscensionHealing #ExperienceAscensionHealing Blessings humanity for new light and life Joanna #ascensionbooks #healinghumanity #GodMind #higherself

No comments:

Post a Comment